Neil's Wheels did it again !!!

Mad Dog

Sorry chap. Neils swopped them out for 1300 Nissan drums. :thumbdown: And the stripes are now green.

This bike came in on Saturday, and is on consignment.

We cannot sell it, by law, for 7 days.

Neil

post-25029-0-89588400-1312965206.jpg

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

haha, wasnt stripes, was spray painted into the sides, but he probably changed it all, and put a 32 carb on and took the 45 sides off....also put a moerse aluminium wing on...

Neil

Post pics of all the other bikes in your shop...thnx

Neil

Ok Neil. Maybe your first post was done without thinking; which seems to have been your 'strong' point to date.

This is a bit better, as it does not appear that you are 'taking the piss'.

However; like the media, it may be likely that you are posting a 'safe' bike picture here. One that to all appearances has all the right credentials - ID book, 'nun-tik' smoking father, trade-in-for-a-better-bike-for-my-boy, kind of picture.

Is this the only bike that has come in since the 'last post'?

The second aspect of your comment that concerns me here is the next line..."We cannot sell it, by law, for 7 days."

Are you now going to use 'the law' as wiggle room ?

Your instincts (street wise as you appear to be) should tell you whether a 'seller' is bad or not.

Your 1st reaction should be to contact the SAP. Your 2nd should be to turn these 'sellers' away with a 'No Thank You'. They will soon get the message that jacking bikes for a quick fix is a waste of time. With you anyway.

Taking a dodge bike in "on consignment" and not "selling it for 7 days" sounds like hiding behind a lame ass law.

Don't make a joke of this fella! A few guys here seem willing to give you a chance to come clean and run a credible business. Don't cock it up mate. I, for one, only give one chance.

I think you might find it is pretty much the same with the rest of that minority.

Edited by The Drongo

Neil

What documents/details are you required (by law) to obtain from every person you buy a used bike from?

Once you've clarified that... Please provide proof that you got these documents for the GT that started this thread (the one you've avoided mentioning to date). If you didn't, that is a criminal offence in itself I would think?

Congratulations, that Trek is the first bike I've seen you put on internet (gumtree/thehub) with a spec that looks consistent throughout! Makes it look much more legit...

So, in 8 days you've received 2 bikes worth a grand total of maybe R1k? How do you survive?

Selling the stolen ones in his free time....?

No ways! I thought he'd stopped selling second hand bikes!

He did and then he started again

He did and then he started again

I've posted the link on the Bicycle Safety page. Maybe someone will recognise their steeds there.

No ways! I thought he'd stopped selling second hand bikes!

He still has to feed himself & his habit :huh: