Neil's Wheels did it again !!!

Mad Dog

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Tap the bike and if it sounds like carbon then snap it and post it here.

Nice, break the Carbon bikes and then post it here.

;)

Because we are not buying in second hand bikes any more, we have had to buy new ones, which are supplied to us in boxes. See pics attached, of our stock of new bikes in boxes. If you don't believe it, send anyone round to confirm that this is so.

We still do take in bikes on consignment, and on trade-ins. See pics attached of these as well

And if we don't believe you, can we come to your house and will we find any bikes? Or is there a little extra stock stored there? Maybe a quick pic of your garage will help - preferably one within the next 10 minutes before it could be emptied...

Because we are not buying in second hand bikes any more, we have had to buy new ones, which are supplied to us in boxes.

Is there a reason for this? Seems like a good business to me if properly controlled.

Is there a reason for this? Seems like a good business to me if properly controlled.

Why take the risk when you can make a similar profit without getting in the shiz if you take it on consignment...

Because we are not buying in second hand bikes any more, we have had to buy new ones, which are supplied to us in boxes. See pics attached, of our stock of new bikes in boxes. If you don't believe it, send anyone round to confirm that this is so.

We still do take in bikes on consignment, and on trade-ins. See pics attached of these as well

Why is Dragon's (Avalanche this week, Giant next?) supplying this crook? Anybody got a connection there, this is not right. The whole bike industry needs to work together to sort out the stolen bike problem, not help it along.

Has this guy been found guilty of anything?

Frequently!

:D

Mostly, very poor judgement, some other hubbers might use stronger words.

Frequently!

:D

Mostly, very poor judgement, some other hubbers might use stronger words.

Not perhaps a politician then, or do they not have a monopoly on poor judgement?

Just wondering if he had been convicted of anything, if not some here are making defamatory statements, very publicly, in a forum where it is impossible to argue that his business will not suffer as a result.

Not perhaps a politician then, or do they not have a monopoly on poor judgement?

Just wondering if he had been convicted of anything, if not some here are making defamatory statements, very publicly, in a forum where it is impossible to argue that his business will not suffer as a result.

I think you'll find the comments are based on facts in the vast majority of cases... If those facts harm his business then so be it. He has not been found guilty by a court as he has not been taken there (yet), but yes he has been found in possession of numerous stolen bikes (including my own within 2 hours of it being stolen) which is a criminal offense and the basis for this thread.

I think you'll find the comments are based on facts in the vast majority of cases... If those facts harm his business then so be it. He has not been found guilty by a court as he has not been taken there (yet), but yes he has been found in possession of numerous stolen bikes (including my own within 2 hours of it being stolen) which is a criminal offense and the basis for this thread.

Dude, don't you understand, I was aiming for one of those top of the range Avalanche jobbies in the boxes. The man needs friends.

The man needs friends.

so be his friend.. just remember you are who your friends are.

and from what I've read here Neels and his wheels (or your's) sounds like a scaly dude. do you really want that kind of association?

just a thought..

• 2 weeks later...

Guys i sold this bike to shaye as well as the wheels, what is the issue here ???

Don't stress yourself, that has nothing to do with the issue, that's a very minor side issue to the story that was resolved long ago...

• 1 month later...

Does anyone find it strange that Neil is still online everyday? Scrolling the stolen bike section just a few minutes ago...