Neil's Wheels did it again !!!

Mad Dog

I've posted the link on the Bicycle Safety page. Maybe someone will recognise their steeds there.

Thanks Tumbles.

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What? Neil lied?

He said he'd post every bike on thehub first to see if it was stolen...

I'm shocked.

I'd still love to know where this dude got that IZIP from. I mean apart from all the others, that must be the only IZIP in the country, and it ends up at this oke's shop?

About 9K second hand

The frame is worth something, the rest is worthless... The issue isn't the value, it's why is that frame built with those parts? You maximise value by having parts which match. You put some decent parts on the frame and it's worth R15k+ (and you can get those parts for less than R6k so there is no value to putting cheap stuff on it). The only reason to do it is to disguise the bike IMO...

Seems Gumtree may have listened and posts by Neilswheels are no longer available on their site.

Seems Gumtree may have listened and posts by Neilswheels are no longer available on their site.

F*&kit. I was gonna buy that IZIP.

F*&kit. I was gonna buy that IZIP.

Looks like you might still be able to get a bike from Neilswheels off gumtree. Maybe not the IZIP

http://capetown.gumtree.co.za/f-neilswheels-Classifieds-W0QQKeywordZneilswheelsQQisSearchFormZtrue

Found 14 adds on gumtree this evening 3 posted on the 23 August 2011 and 1 on 10 August and the rest on 13 August 2011

:thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

Edited by Slow_one

He said he was no longer selling 2nd hand bikes at his shop..........

Doesn't mean he can't sell them anywhere else :thumbdown: