-DH-

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oops, you're quite correct.

Sorry PoS!

No, no, no. Now it just reads "Pile of ****"...

No, no, no. Now it just reads "Pile of ****"...

Ah crap (pardon the pun)...

Like Bart Simpson said: "You're damned if you do, you're damned if you don't."

Or was that Homer?

Jeez

everyone has been rather busy in the 5 hours i was not on the Hub.

It saddens me to see that people argue when a equally shared passion is at cause true that the arguments are at times justifiable and that xc and DH is completely different but at the end its all about owning set of wheels and sharing the passion (apologies to the unicycles in your case a wheel)

To come back to the filming story I think in most cases DH riders ride for themselves beyond anything else so modesty i think is usually to the rendez vous ,

But with all this i still dont know who is coming which suck's cause promised the man i would let him know how many are pulling through and i realize sunday is shuttle day but the tokai filming is only from 10-12/13pm so it's worth it

please don't wear those dorky full face helmets. it looks so stoopid.

Oh and seriously?????

NOW THAT SHOULD BE LIKE A BAN FROM THE HUB !!!!!

Dorky which is your opinion and to my years of riding the only one regardless dorky is cooler than disfigured

oh please. grow up.

I was sent a PM asking if I'd be keen to bring my gear and some of my friends, who are DOPs. I've seen MANY crap riding films. I'd just be keen to be involved in something cool. We are able to create a very cool film of some trails there.

And who said it shouldn't be professional looking? YOU? So now what, you build some trails up there and if YOU say something it's the way it's to be done? Go for it, head up there with your gopro and have a laff. cheers

Gary, convoluted??!!. Do you know who I am.. no, thought not!

I was asking if you wanted to come out for a ride Gary and you tell me you are not going to lug your kit up the hill with your dop friends. Are they also all professionals Gary? You go on to say we should not bother unless we find some young rippers. Sorry Gary, what should I say, "yes almighty one."

What is wrong with riding with a few guys if they ask you..?

grb285, jeez dude your acting like my 2 year old kid.

A "no thanks" would suffice!

Edited by Chubba

... and GRB, you said it was going to be non professional.

Play back the tape..

"Why younger? Because they are kicking ass and they deserve the attention. We'd really prefer to do this kind of thing on a high end level, otherwise it just ends up being a waste of time."

Damn, grb... Listen to yourself, would you?

It's supposed to be a chilled, non-professional exercise with a couple of riders who want to put together a clip on the DH runs in Tokai. Who cares if it's not professional! They're just a bunch of guys that wanna have fun.

Get off your high horse. All they wanted to know was if you're in or not. No pressure.

If you're so adamant that it needs to be a professional production, why don't you organize it yourself? And yes, we know that there are MANY crap flicks out there, with some random oke tootling along some ST. But guess what? That flick that you would rather **** on than watch, is somebody else's masterpiece.

If you don't want to go along, just say so. No need to launch a barrage of insults and condescension at the guys.

I refer you to the 1st line of your post. Practice what you preach, man...

Now this is fun to watch!!

Over the past several weeks we have seen myself and plenty more XC riders having a go at DH riders, BUT this takes the cake, DH vs DH riders........CLASSIC!!!! :lol:

Didn`t you guys know that anything said by GRB285 is the way it is?? :blink:

Its his way or the highway! :thumbdown:

Now this is fun to watch!!

Over the past several weeks we have seen myself and plenty more XC riders having a go at DH riders, BUT this takes the cake, DH vs DH riders........CLASSIC!!!! :lol:

Didn`t you guys know that anything said by GRB285 is the way it is?? :blink:

Its his way or the highway! :thumbdown:

Ja, bro...

There's just too much aggro in the world at the moment.