So, Be Honest...

'Dale

Well, I am 195cm tall.... weighed 93Kg's for Argus and then winter happened. Bad food happened too. Was up to 99Kg's a little while ago, got a lekker skrik and started riding again, but back down to 96Kg's.

Need to do some interval training and hammer those fat cells. At least my legs are still good and have had some cadence training / reconditioning.

See you guys in Worcester for the furiously fast Orbit Tour de Worcester :thumbup:

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Stopped smoking, immigrated, got a new job and lost 5 kgs in the last four months (62kg's) with LOTS of training!!!! Righos and the Bwlch circuits 3 times a week will do that to you!! :thumbup: (do yourself a quick favour and google search for these)

Missing the SA sun though, its wet out here :blink:

Hey Buddy is it not supposed to be summer there....huh.gif

Hey Buddy is it not supposed to be summer there....huh.gif

Wishful thinking :unsure: Average is about 17 degrees and think I haev ridden once without leg and arm warmers :blush: . That day it was about 24 degrees, but felt like Cape Town at 35 degrees!!!

Stunning riding out here though, long roads, little traffic out the back roads and when there are cars, they pass on the OTHER side of the road :thumbup:

Miss SA and the sun, but LOVE riding here :rolleyes:

Stopped smoking, immigrated, got a new job and lost 5 kgs in the last four months

most people put on weight. i put on about 5kg when i stopped

anyway i have gone from about 80 to a solid 75 over winter - but only because I have had to get off my ass to be ready for hill2hill - i am 1.83

I'm 1,79m tall. Went from 105kg in 2010 to 92kg before winter with a little help from the Weight loss challenge on the Hub. Lost another 4 kg's after fracturing 2x vertebrae and spending 1 week in hospital and 3 weeks in bed. Had absolutely no appetite...... :( will only be able to get back on the bike middle October. Starting from scratch I guess?? :o

This winter's been BAAD man; 176 and weigh 72.6 now need to get back down to 69 to be competitive, 67 to be good. Lotta hard work coming. Dangle, you sound lean china!!

63/64 kg's throughout winter. Body fat from 13.5 down to 9.5% thanks to some weight training.

During the spring season i normally weigh in around 73 or 74kg. From Jan to May i clock in around 80-83kg. Reason is i love gym and cycling so i split the focus in beginning and end of year. Bodyfat normally stays the same.

However this year im still hanging at about 80kg and its almost september. Struggling o get that weight down this year and bodyfat is up a bit. Training not going as planned but i started a 12 week training program a week ago and i'll try my best to stick to it.

Happy spring racing everybody :thumbup:

181cm, weight is constant between 82-83kg. Did not train much over winter (AGAIN), but wise enough to know that I do not burn as much kilojoules as when I'm training, therefore I put less in. Surprisingly, it works!! :P :lol: :D

Went from 86kg to 86kg.Did not drop one kg. Body fat went from 26% to 14% :unsure:

Nice dude! You converted fat to muscle :thumbup: I am hovering at 17% body fat... need to put in longer hours in the saddle to drop the fat.

This winter's been BAAD man; 176 and weigh 72.6 now need to get back down to 69 to be competitive, 67 to be good. Lotta hard work coming. Dangle, you sound lean china!!

Heavy at the moment bru, checked now again, hitting 76 kg's (after nogal being diagnosed with possible swine flu today :( )