So, Be Honest...

'Dale

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

DAMN !!!! some of you guys are already skeletons and you're still trying to lose weight! :wacko:

I'm not trying to. It just happens. I actively spent many years trying to gain weight. Gave up on that after nothing worked.

I'm not trying to. It just happens. I actively spent many years trying to gain weight. Gave up on that after nothing worked.

I've been trying too and gave up. I mean, I eat well, drink (a wee bit of) beer, and even once tried using the bodybuilding dosage of a protein supplement…and I ended up losing weight… :unsure:

I dropped from 95kgs to a sorry 88kgs in the last 3 months seeing as i spent VERY little time in the gym! Hoping to get back to 98kgs before end September! :thumbup:

91 kg this morning. 7kg to go. If this doesnt help for hills Im quitting cycling

"It never gets easier, you just go faster" Greg Lemond

"It never gets easier, you just go faster" Greg Lemond

"... and then your brother-in-law shoots you in the chest."

I'm down from 87 - 80 kilos mainly due to the month of fasting and me increasing my cycling training from 1 Sunday MTB ride to 5 times a week on my road bike during the fast. My aim is to be around 73-75 kilos. I'm only 173 but a reasonable amount of muscle. I'm not a pro cyclist and don't aspire to look like one :rolleyes: . I enjoy my weights training just as much as my cycling and the ladies certainly appreciate the biceps :lol:

If I look at what some of you weigh versus your height I am seriously screwed! No wonder I can't keep up with the racing snakes! EK IS TE DIK!!!! :(

Edited by duringd

82kg's & 2m tall.

I don't need to watch my weight. Cycling doesn't help.

I feel your pain, i'm 1.91 and 84kgs. Starting to look like a gost as a big frame with little meat looks a bit odd. That said, i just look at my bike and i drop weight.

1.94 meters tall. 108 kg. And i ride dh on a hardtail. No wonder my knees are sore all the time! Was at 94 kg when i met my wife. One year later was at 110 kg. Want to get back under 100 by summer.

If I look at what some of you weigh versus your height I am seriously screwed! No wonder I can't keep up with the racing snakes! EK IS TE DIK!!!! :(

Yes I feel your pain. Isn't it amazing that these "lighties" still complain about their weight? Down from 98 to 92. Hoping to reach 85 for racing season

I have 5kgs to loose, but then again I always had 5 since I was in school (10 years ago). :blush:

Although I was -8 from now last year May/June, but that was due to muscles loss, didn’t do ANY exercise for 5 months so got real skinny, but picked it all up when I started being active again - yeah strange I know! :unsure:

I somehow managed to drop from 105 to 96 without knowing it.

Had a few comments from friends that I had lost weight, thought they were just pissed! Stood on the scale and down 9kgs , think I had neem trying to hard and watching the scale too much before

:lol: :lol: :lol: