Burry go back to basics

martelpypie

Guest agteros

hmm.. would you still have made that comment if he is a hubber / frequents this place?

Edited by Tumbleweed
To remove quoted content

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i also read that the 26"ht is going to dissapear so never said i dont agree with dangle, its just that 2 of the top performers is still riding hardtail 26".

But the World Champ is on an Epic 29'er :thumbup:

nah, its just spez.

Apparently going through some changes...

They don't want any independent bike shops to stock their stuff, they'd prefer to have concept stores around the place.

That's what i've heard from a local shop that stocks spez when I asked about them getting new stock.

nah, its just spez.

Apparently going through some changes...

They don't want any independent bike shops to stock their stuff, they'd prefer to have concept stores around the place.

That's what i've heard from a local shop that stocks spez when I asked about them getting new stock.

They lied to you, shows you how gullible we can be .

THe real MJ, I am fully with you on the fact that Burry looks slightly slower on the 29er through the technical stuff. He is still an awesome rider none the less, the 26" suits him better, but the money lies in selling the brand, and that is exactly what he is doing for Specialized at the moment!!

They lied to you, shows you how gullible we can be .

Care to share what the inside info is then? :whistling:

That's a bit harsh bro - I think they are good for each other, both being pro cyclists, besides they are engaged and all the best 2 them. I get there tweets, often sweet. Now, Cav on the other hand....

Burry is so tied with Spez and this and that brand, and that he (seems to) have direct business interests in, so maybe its just getting a bit messy.

Lets hope 2012 is going to be hassle free and he can find his focus & form. He is so close and we know he can do it.

How is his 2012 Olympic ranking / standing now? or who is in so far? wat gat aan?

Edited by Tumbleweed
To remove quoted content.

Specialized themselves feel that the 26 " hardtail has seen the end of days.

This is sad..I still need to get my Stump Jumper HT frame. :(

I rate specialized says to Burry, win it on a 26er, you get normal pay, win it on a 29er, you get a bonus! I also heard a rumour that he is testing out a prototype 27.5er during his training.. I think this will be the new 29er this time next year.

I rate specialized says to Burry, win it on a 26er, you get normal pay, win it on a 29er, you get a bonus! I also heard a rumour that he is testing out a prototype 27.5er during his training.. I think this will be the new 29er this time next year.

I don't see Burry as being someone who ride a 29er just because there is an extra carrot being dangled.

I don't see Burry as being someone who ride a 29er just because there is an extra carrot being dangled.

Was just a thought hey :) You're probably right though..

wasnt burry racing under 23 when he was the champ on a 26inch? Competition is harder and has nothing to do with wheel size. . .and everyone has their off day, at least he won the epic. . .

wasnt burry racing under 23 when he was the champ on a 26inch? Competition is harder and has nothing to do with wheel size. . .and everyone has their off day, at least he won the epic. . .

on a 29er... :D

I doubt he will race a bike cause they say so, I would think Spez would want him to win and he probably feels more consistent with the 29er...just think it is just not his season