Don't buy from this Hubber

MTB MAN

PM me your email address. Make me an offer on the well used socks and reading the CV you will fall asleep without using your horrible sleeping pills. Besides if they find traces of those pils in your piepie they will ban you for life from the PPA.

Professional Protagonist Association?

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

All this over a used helmut?

Chubba make me an offer for the following:-

13,4 fairly well used underpants - can be used to clean the bike

A tub of Whalefat to be used as chamois cream.

A bundle of mismatched socks, some cycling socks, safari suit socks and old rugby socks that I last used 42 years ago.

A few old cycling pants. The chamois are little marked but still in a good condition.

First good offer takes all. No dibbing!

Skid marks?

Professional Protagonist Association?

Nee dit is daai ouens in die Kaap Kolonie wat julle geld vat vir fietsreisiese.

Skid marks?

They wash out!, dont be silly! Marked are those left when your breaks fail. Like the scratch marks on a used helmut.

Nee dit is daai ouens in die Kaap Kolonie wat julle geld vat vir fietsreisiese.

Oh! You mean Racetech... :rolleyes:

I haven't renewed my PPA membership yet. I'm just enjoying the rides at the moment, and I find it hard to justifyu travelling 100+ km to a race when I can ride 10km and be at the Arboretum at Tokai, and ride as long as I want to...

Oh! You mean Racetech... :rolleyes:

I haven't renewed my PPA membership yet. I'm just enjoying the rides at the moment, and I find it hard to justifyu travelling 100+ km to a race when I can ride 10km and be at the Arboretum at Tokai, and ride as long as I want to...

Is an Arboretum the kind of thing I saw in Transformers and what is a Tokai?

Is an Arboretum the kind of thing I saw in Transformers and what is a Tokai?

Sort of, and it's a forest.

It's like a transformer because in 10 to 20 years, if SANPARKS have their way, it'll all be fynbos as opposed to pine.

A Tokai is home to the lesser-known bridge troll. Lurks in muddy waters or under bridges, ready to swipe at all things 29er.

Sort of, and it's a forest.

It's like a transformer because in 10 to 20 years, if SANPARKS have their way, it'll all be fynbos as opposed to pine.

A Tokai is home to the lesser-known bridge troll. Lurks in muddy waters or under bridges, ready to swipe at all things 29er.

I can get to like a Tokai, anything that eats up twenty naainers is awesome, drol, I mean trol or de not!

Must say the "dibs" word is not my favorite word. Its kinda like a six gun shootout only to find out afterwards that dibs was shooting blanks and that if i had pm'd or called the seller direct anyway i might just have been the lucky buyer of the bargain. The quick and the dead .... sad.gif

on the Hub it seems they don't understand the word dibs

we only understand cash. Be the first with the green, and the sale is done.

Put on some big boy pants and grow up.

I wouldn't stress about that helmet Mr Backwards-Orbea...

it woulda made your head look like some sorta fruit.

http://www.pro-cycling-gear.com/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/c/a/catlike-whisper-r211_1.jpg

Tell me that doesn't slightly resemble a strawberry

Edited by patches

Dibs = you're not allowed to sell it to anyone else until I've considered my option and then might still say "no thank you".

Cash = here are your goods - thank you sir that concludes our business.

Simple really. Tacid, implied, concrete are all renderred meaningless when cash hits the table.

http://www.nestle.ca/NR/rdonlyres/82B83502-660B-4089-A284-3C88E6F5DFA3/0/DibsChoc266ml_Mar07.jpg

Offering dibs seems similar to offering smarties... so maybe it can't be taken seriously?!

Edited by patches