SARS - by some miracle giving me money back! Should I blow it on my bike or save it?

Smolly

Funny thing I was exactly in same position a few weeks ago and made the sensible decision to save the money for later. Then **** happened and today its nowhere to be seen blink.gif let me think sick dog, teenagers, wife ... laugh.gif should have spent it when I had the chance.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Trick question :blink:

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift that's why it's called the present.

So take "present" from SARS and buy the bike - today!!!!

depends on how much.shares are quite low at the moment so if you buy good shares and leave them for a few years you might be able to buy your bike from the dividends and if you have to pay in to sars you can always sell the shares on short notice.my last 2 bikes are curtesy of my friend Mr Rupert.

Get off the Hub! This is no place for measured, intelligent advice. Shame on you, you're bringing down the whole tone of the place.

Get off the Hub! This is no place for measured, intelligent advice. Shame on you, you're bringing down the whole tone of the place.

Agreed! Next thing you know he'll tell the guy to save the money for his retirement. We all know we're not saving enough for our old age :angry:

ok plan B is to have buy the most expensive bike and just keep enough money out to get a few friends over and have a bike wetting party with some beers.

WOOOHOOOO! Did my return via efiling last night - getting a lil refund :thumbup: It pays to be unemployed for 1/2 the year :lol:

Not a lot though but at least I can put it aside for bike upgrades. 2/3 of the way there for my force grouppo :thumbup: (campy is just too expensive for my Alu Bianchi :( )

Edit: the 2/3 isn't what I am getting out :thumbdown: ... it's what I have saved plus the refund....

Edited by Tiny K

WOOOHOOOO! Did my return via efiling last night - getting a lil refund :thumbup: It pays to be unemployed for 1/2 the year :lol:

Not a lot though but at least I can put it aside for bike upgrades. 2/3 of the way there for my force grouppo :thumbup: (campy is just too expensive for my Alu Bianchi :( )

Edit: the 2/3 isn't what I am getting out :thumbdown: ... it's what I have saved plus the refund....

at this rate you'll have it by the end of the year! :thumbup:

I'm scared you spend it on a raod bike....sorry ! :P

Donate it to me, and I will def buy a MTB.....promise :thumbup: :lol: :lol: :lol: