Bad Attitude on the Hub

tunariaan

the bad attitude is strong with that one

I have to agree with you, Rouxtjie. There's a reason I've blocked his drivel. He's the only one on my "block" list. A worthy position, methinks.

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to agree with you, Rouxtjie. There's a reason I've blocked his drivel. He's the only one on my "block" list. A worthy position, methinks.

1 2 3 blok myself!!!!

Yep I agree. I started a conversation with Thug at start of the above mentioned race by recognising his Lefty equipped Scandal, while Jules was adjusting his EBB before blasting off to victory. Never met them before. I reckon Thug thought I was a stalker...

Aaaah, so that's who I was having a conversation with, thought it was someone else. :lol:

At my age I have these "senior" moments, kinda like the other night in PnP, I recognise some woman and she asks me how my cycling is going, we chat for 5 minutes and after we part ways to carry on shopping, I say to my son "Do you have any idea who that was?" he says No, and I reply, "Neither do I" . :D

I'm with the OP and Pain or Shine on this one. I have never belonged to a forum with the level of aggression that there is on here. There are a lot of people who do seemingly nothing but post one line answers belittling people and just stirring ****.

An example of this was that I posted an advert for a cassette the other day and in the description put "rear cassette". Someone actually went to the bother of posting some rude and sarcastic remarks in my advert about and the fact that you don't get front cassettes so why did I describe it as a rear cassette. I mean honestly, the mentality of that! You have got to be pretty sad and pretty bored to be bothered to do a thing like that.

Anyhow there are some pretty decent people on here giving some pretty decent advice as well and I think it just has to be a case of ignoring the people you don't like and just getting on with it. I do.

Hey Camerons. The problem is buddy that knitting and scrapbooking forums have far less testosterone. I mean really, how bad can 24 hour scrapbooking events get? :unsure:

And picking on you for the rear cassette thing was just plain nasty, I agree! I mean, it's like when I'm looking to buy a MTB shock, and I keep finding Rockshox 120mm travel Tora shocks in my search. <_< I should really be looking at REAR shocks......like ADMIN says !

:(

post-20304-0-33297300-1316172394.jpg

Some of the most pompous know it all's here have a The attached to their names, I reckon The Dangle, The Agteros, The Eldron could work, what you ous think ?

Pick me, pick ME ! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Aaaah, so that's who I was having a conversation with, thought it was someone else. :lol:

At my age I have these "senior" moments, kinda like the other night in PnP, I recognise some woman and she asks me how my cycling is going, we chat for 5 minutes and after we part ways to carry on shopping, I say to my son "Do you have any idea who that was?" he says No, and I reply, "Neither do I" . :D

I realised you might be confused when you asked me how my road racing was going.... I was asked who you were and I replied, "Just a Thug I recognise from online....."

Hey Camerons. The problem is buddy that knitting and scrapbooking forums have far less testosterone. I mean really, how bad can 24 hour scrapbooking events get? :unsure:

And picking on you for the rear cassette thing was just plain nasty, I agree! I mean, it's like when I'm looking to buy a MTB shock, and I keep finding Rockshox 120mm travel Tora shocks in my search. <_< I should really be looking at REAR shocks......like ADMIN says !

:(

Thank you for proving my point.

I see you're also KZN based. I look forward to meeting you at an event sometime, if you're as smart, funny and edgy in real life it will be a riot.

Would you people stop doing that? This is the third time today I've had to wipe coffee off my screen.

Unfunny yourselves damnit!

On the upside - when I blow my nose it smells like capucchino.

and pick & taste ?

I see you're also KZN based. I look forward to meeting you at an event sometime, if you're as smart, funny and edgy in real life it will be a riot.

Glad I could help.

:thumbup: riot only just partially describes it fella. :D

Edited by The Drongo

Sounds like a date! ;)

I had to revert to speedreading to get ahead of the posts. Interesting to see all the regular Trolls here, Bob must be in a meeting again. What concerns me more is that the hijackers and the trolls seems to be the same people?