Show us your pets

tunariaan

and the other 3 getting their bones

Wow.Life's great.happiness is.Louie the Weimaraner and mr fine wishing happy birthday.

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

When I arrived home this afternoon I was asked "Please dad can we get a labbie pup, they're sooooo cute.
post-2975-0-38990600-1410974959_thumb.jpg

I unfortunately had to decline. We've got enough dogs.

Edited by deanbean

My Staffie lies behind me on the couch and lets me use him as a pillow as well.

He actually looks quite a bit like mine too.

Mine too, she looks a bit like your profile pic.

Staffies are the most awesome dogs, impossible not to love them.

Since someone mentioned Lab puppies, here is mine, with 2 years and a chewed up house between the pictures. (I couldn't say no then and couldn't now!)

My next lab will be called " Agshame " . That was the reaction from my whole family when I showed them these pics. Coming the think of it , that is what my current lab , Sasha , is called by everyone anyway. They must by the most " kry my jammer " pets. Love her to bits.

When I arrived home this afternoon I was asked "Please dad can we get a labbie pup, they're sooooo cute.

is that your little girl? What a sweetie. How you managed to say no to the pups I don't know.

Since someone mentioned Lab puppies, here is mine, with 2 years and a chewed up house between the pictures. (I couldn't say no then and couldn't now!)

I pass an old man walking his lab every morning, they lumber along slowly but you can see that's a friendship of some years.

I pass an old man walking his lab every morning, they lumber along slowly but you can see that's a friendship of some years.

They really DO become your BEST friends :thumbup:

is that your little girl? What a sweetie. How you managed to say no to the pups I don't know.

Thanks Uni, she is a sweetie, ask Tumbles. Living on a farm, with a fence that's not dog proof, surrounded by sheep= recipe for disaster. So the answer has to be no. Also we have a sheepdog, Jackie, and 2 cats, that's enpugh pets for now.

OK, so, today I have learnt from my 13 year old how to think FAR out of the box. The Mrs complained that the whole house was covered with Rufus' hair and won't he please take the vacuum cleaner and DO SOMETHING about it. This is what he did! :clap: I'm SO PROUD of him, he's going to go FAR in life, although I predict his domestic life will be a bit bumpy! :D

post-17716-0-38963000-1411288542_thumb.jpg