Show us your pets

tunariaan

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We had a stand off.. Lucy showed a lot of restraint, no tears yet.. and I say yet because Ricky is very windgat Lucy will probably still put him in his place. [emoji85] 048adeba6fa779a69b59a2c592213933.jpg

Jimmy, that smile on Stanley's face! Tooooo much of content! Many happy walks and licks! 

Yes, he really is such a wonderful little guy! I will be sure to post many more pics of him here in the future.  :)

Morning peoples

Does anyone have knowledge on Basenjis?

My better half would like to get one and all I know is Rottis and Boerboele

Any help will be much appreciated :thumbup:

All settling in okay, LRW?

Was a bit hectic the first 2 days....the female (rednose) is the dominant dog....and she was not too happy .....but they're sorted now. She still puts him in his place quite quickly, but its more a show of teeth and some growling...then its over. First night she pinned him to the ground and wouldnt get off...had to lift her off him and put her outside.

Strangely enough...he gets on with the staffie the best (another male)...and will go sleep next to him readily enough

VERY clever pup....tell him something once or twice...and he absolutely wont do it again (was heading for other dogs bowls at feeding time, and snapped when taking treats)...tapped him on nose and told him no......hasnt done it again yet. Will even go to his bed when you tell him....

Some friendly banter between the two...

post-9887-0-56285200-1464147044_thumb.jpg

Brandi - using the pool as his water bowl (they both do...)

post-9887-0-55565000-1464147152_thumb.jpg

Ehhhr - water? What water? It was the poodle!

post-9887-0-61798500-1464147248_thumb.jpg

Kahlua on a well-deserved break. First one in... at least 10 minutes!  :ph34r:  :P

post-9887-0-80157000-1464147391_thumb.jpg

not a happy day today..My wife just phoned me to tell me that she found our scottie drowned in the pool today :( . I can only assume that the dogs were playing around the pool and he got knocked in..just dont understand why one of the labs didnt try and rescue it - or maybe they did...who knows

Ironically we were discussing this recently a few pages back

going home to go see here now - we were all very much in love with that dog

not a happy day today..My wife just phoned me to tell me that she found our scottie drowned in the pool today :( . I can only assume that the dogs were playing around the pool and he got knocked in..just dont understand why one of the labs didnt try and rescue it - or maybe they did...who knows Ironically we were discussing this recently a few pages back going home to go see here now - we were all very much in love with that dog

Oh no :(

So sorry to hear that.

Condolences to you and your family.

not a happy day today..My wife just phoned me to tell me that she found our scottie drowned in the pool today :( . I can only assume that the dogs were playing around the pool and he got knocked in..just dont understand why one of the labs didnt try and rescue it - or maybe they did...who knows

Ironically we were discussing this recently a few pages back

going home to go see here now - we were all very much in love with that dog

strongs tjom