Show us your pets

tunariaan

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Reminds me of the English prescribed literature at (Afrikaanse) school.......White Fang.

Might have to change his name!

Might have to change his name!

Ha,ha,ha.........I still prefer Ghost.........call me sentimental and all the other droopy stuff, but the events leading up to him finding you.............ag, vaaaaaark........there goes my eyesight all hazy.

Ha,ha,ha.........I still prefer Ghost.........call me sentimental and all the other droopy stuff, but the events leading up to him finding you.............ag, vaaaaaark........there goes my eyesight all hazy.

True that! He's currently being called Ghost Pops and Ghostibles (don't ask my why) by my son.

Can you believe that it is nearly a year since we found Emily in such a shocking state. Here are some recent pics of her waiting for food in the kitchen and then trying to entice the birds to come down out of the trees to play with her.

post-268-0-98976600-1422872823_thumb.jpg

post-268-0-74335300-1422872825_thumb.jpg

post-268-0-79952400-1422872827_thumb.jpg

post-268-0-14312700-1422872829_thumb.jpg

For those who may have not seen her story last year this is what she looked like when found, it was due to the generosity of many people including quite a few Hubbers that Husky Rescue were able to give her the medical care she needed to pull through. She and the rest of my pack of huskies have truly changed my life in so many ways.

post-268-0-64803400-1422873003_thumb.jpg

post-268-0-13464900-1422873003_thumb.jpg

Edited by IanJ

IanJ you are a remarkable human being.

Sometimes I just lose faith in humanity, but it's good to see there are still good people out there. Well done boet.

Can you believe that it is nearly a year since we found Emily in such a shocking state. Here are some recent pics of her waiting for food in the kitchen and then trying to entice the birds to come down out of the trees to play with her.

attachicon.gifEm1.jpg

attachicon.gifEm2.jpg

attachicon.gifEm3.jpg

attachicon.gifEm4.jpg

For those who may have not seen her story last year this is what she looked like when found, it was due to the generosity of many people including quite a few Hubbers that Husky Rescue were able to give her the medical care she needed to pull through. She and the rest of my pack of huskies have truly changed my life in so many ways.

attachicon.gifEmily in car.jpg

attachicon.gifEmily first arrives at vet.jpg

Heavens! It does not even look like the same dog!  :clap: