Show us your pets

tunariaan

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

post-43-0-83808700-1357642839_thumb.jpg

We are surrogate cat owners while my daughters are away at university.

When they are home I never see the cat. When they are away I am her "best" friend

My son has loved dogs since he was a baby. Finally at 4 1/2 we decided he was old enough to have his own :-)

Love the look on the kid's face! Nice one!

The newest additions to our family.

Siblings Pekingese pups, 12 weeks old. White one is male called Benji, Brown one is female called Chloe (too cute, can't call her a bitch. whistling.gif ) .

Aah man, my beloved little ethiopian terror, Suzan, was soo excited to be posted on the Hub, been in our family for 9 generations, we're still figuring out if she is really still alive or if its just her body that won't shut down, can't tell, but really great watch dog and smells like crap.

Cool, have a wonderfull year guys and look after your beautifull pets

post-17321-0-74012900-1358084103_thumb.jpg

Quick question for you guys. We recently bought a female lab, now we want to get another pup so the 2 can grow up together. Would it be fine to get a golden retriever female? Will they get along fine?

Quick question for you guys. We recently bought a female lab, now we want to get another pup so the 2 can grow up together. Would it be fine to get a golden retriever female? Will they get along fine?

Having two females is the combination most likely to result in conflict. However, both breeds mentioned have good natures, so you may get a decent match. Also, that the dogs are still young may work in your favour. Keep their food bowls a decent distance apart to reduce any potential conflict.