Show us your pets

tunariaan

Yes, dryland sledding takes place just about every Sunday during winter from 6am. Below is a picture taken by another lady last Sunday, I think it is a fantastic picture which shows the action and excitement of the dogs.

post-268-0-91123800-1369819423_thumb.jpg

Beautiful pic, kudos to the photographer. Huskies in all their glory :clap:

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Beautiful dogs Scale :thumbup: , just wish there were people in Bloem that did this sport except me :mellow:

Is there a reason you only have female dogs? Did you lengthen the standard 2.5m bungee cord and why?

Thanks Wil, I bet if you network a bit, I'm sure there will be more people. I know there are people in Bloem who'd like to adopt from Husky Rescue, so you never know!

No reason, we started of with the two girls, because I did not want a boy marking my bike, the couch etc :lol: The rescue was in a bad state, so we had to get her out of the SPCA asap (she was on the put-to-sleep list)

I like having them just that extra meter or so in front of me, that's why I extended the cord. Also easier in the start chute to hook them up.

Are you getting a new Husky pup?

Gorgous, Scale...

Thanks Dale!

Huskies are a lot of work, they are working dogs and they need to be walked / exercised. You will not believe how much they enjoy the bikejoering / dryland sledding! It is the most awesome experience being on the bike behind them!

Thanks Wil, I bet if you network a bit, I'm sure there will be more people. I know there are people in Bloem who'd like to adopt from Husky Rescue, so you never know!

No reason, we started of with the two girls, because I did not want a boy marking my bike, the couch etc :lol: The rescue was in a bad state, so we had to get her out of the SPCA asap (she was on the put-to-sleep list)

I like having them just that extra meter or so in front of me, that's why I extended the cord. Also easier in the start chute to hook them up.

Are you getting a new Husky pup?

I would love to...will check out the Husky Rescue page :thumbup:

• 2 weeks later...

Good news

Love the way he looks at home on the vets seats

Tumbles waits at the vet for the check-up…

post-1604-0-74471700-1371006404_thumb.jpg

…and all done. He's clear. Swelling and scarring remain, but the abscess is drained. What a tiring weekend! Just glad he made it through.

post-1604-0-09104100-1371006526_thumb.jpg

Good news

Love the way he looks at home on the vets seats

Hahahahaha! Ja, a woman waiting with her dog remarked that he was the biggest lap dog she had ever seen!

The rest of the clowns in the pool! Notice how one actually 'sits' in the pool on her ass!

Can i ask where you got your borders from?

This is ours : ) Lives the life of luxury, in my next life I want to be him... Recently kicked him out the bed, you'd be amazed that at 2kg, he can take up the an entire double bed....

http://i1091.photobucket.com/albums/i395/veharmse/photo.jpg

Okay, somebody tell this dumbazz how to upload pictures from your pc direct? Image option is just URL? Otherwise I'd have posted some snappies.

Okay, somebody tell this dumbazz how to upload pictures from your pc direct? Image option is just URL? Otherwise I'd have posted some snappies.

In the reply box, select "More reply option"

in the attach files field click browse, it should take you to your pictures folder if not navigate to the folder where you have your picture

TIP: resize your picture before doing the upload process to a smaller size so it can be seen properly

in the new screen select your picture by clicking on it and then click the "open" button

Then in the reply screen click the "attach this file" button

the file containing the picture will appear just above "Attach files" wording and on the right side there will be an "add to post" button

make sure the cursor is in the spot where you want the picture to be and then click "add to post"

Thanks Dale!

Huskies are a lot of work, they are working dogs and they need to be walked / exercised. You will not believe how much they enjoy the bikejoering / dryland sledding! It is the most awesome experience being on the bike behind them!

Can only imagine.

Take good care of them furballs.

They're stunning.