Show us your pets

tunariaan

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks but I think you've just shown up my lack of IT skills!

Hahahaha! Was very weird. I just saved it to my desktop, then opened it in Photoshop and it opened the right way up…Very mellow spot you have there! thumbup1.gif

Edited by Tumbleweed

My son's new dog, Joey the Pug.

we went for a braai at new neighbours, they have one and my son fell in love. so we quickly decided he should get his own.

post-15052-0-15413300-1357626697_thumb.jpg

Edited by RudoJ

Grey cat is Frank. Ginger is Minx. We adopted her from Cat Care in PE about a month ago. Her "owners" didn't want her after they found out she was pregnant. So they threw her away. She stole our hearts and the heart of Frank. They are best mates and she was integrated within a week.

post-1964-0-02624400-1357640469_thumb.jpg

post-1964-0-34429200-1357640480_thumb.jpg

Joey, snoozing. Growing at a rate a minute.

A rate a minute only?? The manner in which this little critter is devouring his food would suggest something at least double that.biggrin.png

Grey cat is Frank. Ginger is Minx. We adopted her from Cat Care in PE about a month ago. Her "owners" didn't want her after they found out she was pregnant. So they threw her away. She stole our hearts and the heart of Frank. They are best mates and she was integrated within a week.

aaaah nog cat people! thumbup1.gif