Show us your pets

tunariaan

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The dogs keeping my side of the bed warm while I'm away in Zim.

post-18968-0-19347700-1385800397_thumb.jpg

Does this happen while you are at home?

Our bassetts tend to get away with murder when I am out of the country. Usually they are restricted to their couch only, when I'm away they can pretty much do whatever they want. I am allergic to pet hair so I struggle when I get back.

Guest Omega Man

Does this happen while you are at home?

Our bassetts tend to get away with murder when I am out of the country. Usually they are restricted to their couch only, when I'm away they can pretty much do whatever they want. I am allergic to pet hair so I struggle when I get back.

The dogs have their own single bed in the room (out of picture) They start out sleeping there in the evening but they tend to sneak onto our bed in the night at around 3am when I'm too faak to push them back to their spot.

My Son Benji.

Then and now

post-43214-0-88918000-1385800118_thumb.jpg

post-43214-0-80347800-1385800280_thumb.jpg

Ooh this is going to be a great dog when he is all grown up. My folks have one. Boelie. He loves chocolate, cheese and honey wheatbix.

He has his own couch infront of the TV. Only problem is his toxic farts...

I loved this pic of Alabama cuddling Moab during the storm on Friday night…

post-1604-0-95982000-1385968327_thumb.jpg

Ummm...do I need to start writting these names down Tumbles? Is there going to be a pop-stalker quiz at some point? :ph34r:

All i can remember so far is Biscuit :eek:

Need to go do some homework.... :blush:

Its like The Hub version of Snow White & The Seven Dwarves....Tumbles & the 10 grandkids!! :clap:

Ummm...do I need to start writting these names down Tumbles? Is there going to be a pop-stalker quiz at some point? :ph34r:

All i can remember so far is Biscuit :eek:

Need to go do some homework.... :blush:

Its like The Hub version of Snow White & The Seven Dwarves....Tumbles & the 10 grandkids!! :clap:

Hehehehehe!

And Spencer, Bobble, DB Cooper, Pocket, Tulpen…some of the others so far. Also struggling to keep up.