Usn phedra cut for weight loss

Muscle Science Ripped Hardcore Efx, 4 tablets 3 times a day with about 6 litres of water and intense gym. you will literally loose all of your body fat!

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just wondering if anyone has tried this and if it works. I wanna lose about 10 kg. At 108 now. Cant seem to get it down

Wish I had your problem, I'm only 53 and can't seem to get it up. :D

A couple of years ago I was overweight, since then I got fit and slimmer. What I did was:

Cut out added sugar in my diet, ie don’t add sugar to coffee, cereal, tee…

Cut out soft drinks, coke…

Cut out processes meats, wors…

Reduce meat intake with fat trimmed off

Cut out sweets, chocolates

My approach is if you love something eg lekka lamb tjops. Never say I can’t eat this rather say I will eat 3-4 tjops a week. When u at a braai and u eat 3 tjops then know ur quota for the week is up. Obviously the limit u set for ur self must be in line with ur goals

Consistent training, rather ride 10k’s a day than 80 k’s every 2 weeks

Set proper well though through goals. And read labels, and understand what it means

i have used phedra cut before and it worked for me.

Went from 86kg to 78kg last summer. ( i am back to 86kg now again :thumbdown: )

Very important to use it correctly. The full dose made my hart pump faster and if i took it after 4pm i couldn't sleep at night.

so my advice:

- Reduce dosage ( if using the phedra cut XT)

- Drink water

- Eat healthy

- exercise

- stop after 4 weeks use. 1 week off and then 4 weeks again.

use it dont use it.... :P

This is so wrong.

Eat less, NO.

Exercise more, YES at lower heart rate levels.

The more regular small meals you eat a day, speeds up the metabolism, the more you train the more fuel the body needs.

Minimise the carbs and eat more smaller meals.

You taking the statement too literally. :) I meant less kJ. I basically eat constant during the whole day. But...........I changed my diet from sweets, chocolates and bread to vegetables and low fat proteins. I googled the carb content of all veggies and fruits. (you get hundreds of websites listing that) Mon to Wed I eat all the veggies with low carbs and from Thurs to Sat I eat all the Veggies with the high carbs to fuel my longer rides over the weekends. I exercise more and all this work for me. Lost 17kg in the last 6 months

You taking the statement too literally. :) I meant less kJ. I basically eat constant during the whole day. But...........I changed my diet from sweets, chocolates and bread to vegetables and low fat proteins. I googled the carb content of all veggies and fruits. (you get hundreds of websites listing that) Mon to Wed I eat all the veggies with low carbs and from Thurs to Sat I eat all the Veggies with the high carbs to fuel my longer rides over the weekends. I exercise more and all this work for me. Lost 17kg in the last 6 months

Of course I did :)

Sounds like you are on the right track.

This is so wrong.

Eat less, NO.

Exercise more, YES at lower heart rate levels.

The more regular small meals you eat a day, speeds up the metabolism, the more you train the more fuel the body needs.

Minimise the carbs and eat more smaller meals.

The Greeks say Bravo !! , but I don't know greek,so + 1

Edited by baie-sukkel

low point in my life my weight reached 125 kg of hard sculptured fat! tried all the wrong ways for years with weigh going up and down all the time. eventually spent the money on a proper dietitian (not these generic things you get online) she showed me how to eat properly (something i thought I was exceptionally good at before!) and common mistakes people make with food and diet when trying to loose weight. Made me a daily eating plan according to my calorie needs and it was actually easier to follow than other "super easy" diets I had tried. Weight went done to low nineties and has stayed around there for a few years.

cost about R1800 and a portion was covered by medical aid

PM me your email address and I will scan a copy of the plan and other stuff she gave me and send to you (next week when back in SA)

USN is filth I would not put anything of theirs in my body.

So the question is then how do u loose weight:

1. Teach your body to engage the energy system that burns fat, LSD Does that, so once your body knows how to burn fat it will start reducing weight. U need to train and teach ur body what energy system to engage.

2. Secondly Diet: stay away from Carbonated drinks and white bread. go see a dietician and get guidance...I say guidance not a diet. Eat food as close to its natural state as possible.

3. Drink lots of water.

God Luck

This is commonly known as hit and run.

A statement and then you can't back it up ?

why do you say so

I have used their diet fuel as a meal replacement...great product and my riding partner uses epic pro and loves it although I use hammer perpetuam.