Cycle Lab - Bad customer service

Mr SingleTrack

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well done Andrew.

Your post has possibly hilighted the real issue....

I suspect you have just highlighted one of your issues, actually. Pure class.

Yikes...

I read the OP's rant and and the end all I coudl think of was BAD BOYS:

The part in the club toilet where Marcus almost get beat up. After he knocks the guy out that wanted to shoot him, he tunes him: "Next time learn to work the safety with your punks ass, b!tch"

I know we can't all be bike mechanics, but for something as simple as this? I reckon it took you longer to type this rant than what it would have taken you to get your hands a little dirty!

Tsk, roadies. :D

It really is an indictment on how The Hub has deteriorated over the years when an admitted novice rider gets attacked for stating how he believed he was given **** service.

It really is an indictment on how The Hub has deteriorated over the years when an admitted novice rider gets attacked for stating how he believed he was given **** service.

can you imagine the carnage if the shop had been cwcycles

A NOOB with 2 posts comes and posts about bad service, surely if you are a member of the club, you know Andrew or his wife or some of the other staff, as you said yourself. To come and rant here, because of bad service tells me you have an ulterior motive. If you do not like the shop, take your money else where. Boo Hoo, you spend some money at the 'Lab, do es this now make you customer numero uno when you walk in, maybe they were busy with someone.

Yes we have freedom of speech, but what you are doing borders on slander and is the one side of the story. Would love to hear what Ben's take on this is and what attitude you had with him.

I have only had joy when going to the ' Lab and cannot for once believe this is what transgressed.... Grow a pair and take it up with Andrew.

I agree. Take it up with the head of Cycle Lab store (or Andrew, You might find he's a pretty reasonable guy *shock,horror*) I don't want bad mounthing like that on this forum. It's poor form. I have heard so much crap about CL over the years, that I am sick of it. CL has done more for the sport than any other 10 Local Bike Shops put together.

+1

I also cannot understand why the OP gets attacked cause he can't do his own basic repairs or maintanence.

Well done Andrew.

Your post has possibly hilighted the real issue....

Agreed, great response Andrew and, no doubt, well restrained too.

To the OP, next time you want to rant, type up your rant, save it, go to bed. If you still feel the same way 24 hours later, by all means post it.

Little disappointed with you though oh Antipodean one; you lost your red grammar pen? "I apologies"? Tsk tsk.... ;)

Agreed, great response Andrew and, no doubt, well restrained too.

To the OP, next time you want to rant, type up your rant, save it, go to bed. If you still feel the same way 24 hours later, by all means post it.

Little disappointed with you though oh Antipodean one; you lost your red grammar pen? "I apologies"? Tsk tsk.... ;)

I've kinda given up. Lost the will...to the point of weeping. <_<

I've kinda given up. Lost the will...to the point of weeping. <_<

Me to. I'm currently drinking beer with a straw.