Cricket......

E1A104

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Another underperforming World Cup. Again questions needs be asked about selection policies......

Ask any batsmen in the world who he would like facing when big runs is needed and he may well tell you Wayne Parnell, Albie Morkel or Kallis........

All lekker medium pace okes you can clobber everywhere and anywhere.....

Morne Morkel has about as much control over a cricket ball as TNT1 on a MTB..

They should have brought guys who can hit a long ball and not use the pace of the bowlers. See how India take pace of the ball off and again we bat at 6 per over tonight...........

AB needed to step up and take repsonsibility in matches yet he decided to keep sending other guys up the order and only come in when it is waaay too late. He is our best batsmen and your best batsmen need top OPEN in the sub continent. The leading run scorers are the openers. Why not send your two best batters in to open? Look at Gayle and Watson? Look no more

R Levi only has one shot and one region he can hit. It took the world exactly one innings to work out its Cows Corner or nothing.

Lets also be honest, we suck at playing spin in general....

Kallis should now finally realise he should only play tests. He is the John Smit of the cricket team. He is a liability and too old for the quicker game. They should rather have taken Ryan McClaren. At least he can hit a long ball....

Anyways, easy to say now afterwards

Proteas has nothing to lose.

A dangerous proposition for the Indians.

SA wins toss; bowls 1st.

India must now win to get a berth in the semis...

If India score 160, they need to win by 32 runs; if they score 140, the margin needs to be at least 31.

If India score 160, they need to win by 32 runs; if they score 140, the margin needs to be at least 31.

Wow!

Not easy...

Aus lost to Pak so its home time for SA so today has no value other than ego

It was a tongue in the cheek comment, and should be taken as such.

I could also have said "GO AUSTRALIA GO!!", but that would blasphemy.

In that sense it is then a Lose : Lose situation.

I love blasphemy! !

No pressure so expect the Proteas to win easily

agree... I'll be surprised if we lose this one...