Cricket......

E1A104

I seen Rabada has been suspended for the next test match, for using inappropriate language on Day1 as part of 4 offenses accumulated over a 24 month period.

Anyone catch what was said & to who?

Just read the report, apparently (heard over the stump mics, so hard to argue against it) he told Ben Stokes to "f*** off", after he dismissed him. Also not the first time Kagiso has been hostile, hence the suspension. Unfortunately I have to agree, you can't have stuff like this going on. At least have some respect and self-control.

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just read the report, apparently (heard over the stump mics, so hard to argue against it) he told Ben Stokes to "f*** off", after he dismissed him. Also not the first time Kagiso has been hostile, hence the suspension. Unfortunately I have to agree, you can't have stuff like this going on. At least have some respect and self-control.

I prefer a player like The Vern's approach. Let the ball do the talking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Yeah exactly. Which is what KG can do, he's a great bowler. He just had an ordinary day and obviously got frustrated.

What a handy innings by the night watch man in Rabadaaaaa

Making a contribution before the ban

Fast bowlers are like sprinters

Fire in their belly, aggressive, crazy eyes

He will learn from this

I've been avoiding this thread like the plague lately, cause I will just lose it and say nasty stuff. But now I just need this off my chest.

The Proteas are in a bad place at the moment, and I think it is just going to get worse from here on. 

Why do they keep hangin on to players that do not perform match after match after match?

Edited by Moridin

It's only recent though... And only really since AB joined for the England tour... But it appears deeper than that.

And how many more chances does JP get? He needs to go now

Edited by Stretch

blocked.  if its a capetonian, its probably something along the lines of "jou ma se...". :P

but what the haters sayin?

Edited by Capricorn

blocked.  if its a capetonian, its probably something along the lines of "jou ma se...". :P

but what the haters sayin?

If u watched the match u would have known how the pitch was and how difficult it was to score runs on that pitch. So definitely well played

3 replies 0 retweets 0 likes

watched it saw 3 dropped catches,2 no ball wickets and also how our top 3 lost their wickets to average deliveries today.#nofightingspirit

0 replies 0 retweets 2 likes

Replying to @ABdeVilliers17

Either play or retire from test cricket. Selfish to be sitting there, fit to play, and tweeting about the match instead of playing in it.

3 replies 6 retweets 35 likes

That's most of the problem with Sa cricket, players do as they like and no hunger. I would rather play a bunch of our talented youngsters

1 reply 0 retweets 12 likes

Sorry AB. Cannot agree with your. Nothing that resembles champions. We might do some things like champions, but not consistent at all

1 reply 0 retweets 8 likes

agreed, but (really) good fast bowlers have a bit of NASTY in them....

If u watched the match u would have known how the pitch was and how difficult it was to score runs on that pitch. So definitely well played

3 replies 0 retweets 0 likes

watched it saw 3 dropped catches,2 no ball wickets and also how our top 3 lost their wickets to average deliveries today.#nofightingspirit

0 replies 0 retweets 2 likes

Either play or retire from test cricket. Selfish to be sitting there, fit to play, and tweeting about the match instead of playing in it.

3 replies 6 retweets 35 likes

That's most of the problem with Sa cricket, players do as they like and no hunger. I would rather play a bunch of our talented youngsters

1 reply 0 retweets 12 likes

Sorry AB. Cannot agree with your. Nothing that resembles champions. We might do some things like champions, but not consistent at all

1 reply 0 retweets 8 likes

Does anyone have any inside info as to why AB's out the test team?  

Politics or $$$ or what?

I seen Rabada has been suspended for the next test match, for using inappropriate language on Day1 as part of 4 offenses accumulated over a 24 month period.

Anyone catch what was said & to who?

ja, but there's no consistency. guess what happened to Stokes here - nothing

https://twitter.com/theboyknowles/status/684347292002959360?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw&ref_url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.dailymail.co.uk%2Fsport%2Fcricket%2Farticle-3385702%2FCenturion-Temba-Bavuma-laugh-Ben-Stokes-seen-telling-South-Africa-batsman-absolutely-s.html

Ben Stokes sledged new South Africa star Temba Bavuma as England tempers boiled over in the second Test here on Tuesday.

After forcing Bavuma into a false shot early in his innings, England’s double-century hero mouthed at the 5ft 3in batsman: ‘You are absolutely s*** .’

Bavuma responded by becoming the first black South African to make a century for his country as the hosts declared on 627 for seven. England closed the fourth day on 16 without loss, 18 runs ahead.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/cricket/article-3385702/Centurion-Temba-Bavuma-laugh-Ben-Stokes-seen-telling-South-Africa-batsman-absolutely-s.html#ixzz4mPv5eMBl 

Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Edited by rider#35

Does anyone have any inside info as to why AB's out the test team?  

Politics or $$$ or what?

covered extensively on ESPN Cricinfo. He wants to focus on the ODI world Cup in 2019. He has not officially retired from Test cricket and will be having discussions with Cricket SA in the coming weeks on his future in the Test side (last info I had on this).