Cricket......

E1A104

It is the RWC 2003 Final all over again, would rather have neither Aus nor Eng in the final. But if I have to choose, I would prefer to not see Warner lifting the trophy, so England into the final please.

Then NZ to please dish out some beating onto the Poms for their first CWC trophy.

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It is the RWC 2003 Final all over again, would rather have neither Aus nor Eng in the final. But if I have to choose, I would prefer to not see Warner lifting the trophy, so England into the final please.

Then NZ to please dish out some beating onto the Poms for their first CWC trophy.

i think that's the best possible outcome!

in the pool game england dominated the whole way through, seems like perfect setup for them to buckle under pressure.

Sho, they klapped them proper! Allot of people are probably happy that Warner will not lift the WC trophy this year.

Let's hope for a competitive final. I think NZ will be in with a chance.

I agree: competitive final please!

I dont see Roy escaping sanction for his behavior when given out. So NZ might be in with a chance!

Sho, they klapped them proper! Allot of people are probably happy that Warner will not lift the WC trophy this year.

Let's hope for a competitive final. I think NZ will be in with a chance.

The two semi-final favorites packing away their toothbrushes for the long flight home

Gotta love sport

And the best is that even if we won nothing else, losing to us got Aus into the game with England. Until then they were scheduled to play NZ in the semis, something which they would have preferred to playing England at Edgebaston where Eng have a perfect record in recent years..... 

The two semi-final favorites packing away their toothbrushes for the long flight home

Gotta love sport [emoji182]

The Ashes are up next for the Aussies, so only those who won't be involved with that particular series will be going home. Still it's nice to see the Aussies getting dumped out the CWC.

Will be pleased with which ever team wins in the final but I got a feeling that England is going to take their first win.

Jason Roy very fortunate with escaping full sanction, that act of dissent was right up there. 30% match fee and 2 demerit points.

You have to say the colonialists are favourites. But we can all hope for an upset. Imagine how bummed the poms will be of they lose again in the final!

I think we’ll all agree, as long as its an entertaining final! My money certainly wasnt on these 2 teams competing for the cup!

What an unbelievable final! What drama, what tension. Match swung first to England then to New Zealand back to England and back again to New Zealand and then finally in the super over to England! This has been the most incredible match to watch. Brilliant individual performances on both sides. The best ODI game of all time imho! I'm drained! What a rollercoaster ride that was!

I'm not convinced about that super over. England have a distinct advantage in that Stokes has his eye in when he lines up to bat.

But before all that.. England were all out.. surely the team that achieved the target with the least wickets down is the winner.