E1A104

SL seems to think this is a T20  :blink:

72/3.... Pretorius getting a couple of wickets to slow their progress.. maybe

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I will be very surprised if the proteas pull of a win! The ability is there, but they just seem out of touch with reality in this world cup

they don't become bad players overnight.

ODI Series vs Sri Lanka in Feb/March

We won 5-0, absolutely smashed them. Closest game we still won by 6wickets, with 17 overs in the bag.

https://www.espncricinfo.com/scores/series/18643/sl-in-sa-odis-2018-19

(this was after they gave us a bloody 2-0 nose in a suprise test series win)

Don’t anyone dare say it or suggest it

Proteas likely to win this?

Seems like it was indeed a case of not being able to perform under pressure

[emoji28]

Well hash didn't get out... Looked quite solid eventually.

The thing is... You're not the second fastest to get to 8000 runs for nothing.... Never underestimate a great player.... Maybe this is the innings he needed... Let's see what happens against Aus Edited by Stretch

Pakistan’s win today is REALLY putting the pressure on the Poms. They cannot afford to lose against India or NZ. Pakistan’s last game is against Bangladesh, if they win that game, the Poms cannot qualify for the semis!

Interesting exchange between Bairstow and Michael Vaughn in the media. Lets see how the players respond now that the pressure is really on!

I called it before the start of the WC. Home side pressure as well as being tagged as favourites will result in them not winning the WC. Its the nature of the beast i guess.

Hat trick!!!!

Only saw now that JPD took a hat trick against the Lankans in a triangular series in Oz, 2015

Pakistan’s win today is REALLY putting the pressure on the Poms. They cannot afford to lose against India or NZ. Pakistan’s last game is against Bangladesh, if they win that game, the Poms cannot qualify for the semis!

Interesting exchange between Bairstow and Michael Vaughn in the media. Lets see how the players respond now that the pressure is really on!

I called it before the start of the WC. Home side pressure as well as being tagged as favourites will result in them not winning the WC. Its the nature of the beast i guess.

last two editions won by the home team. I think it's got more to do with england's dismal WC record, but they are of course not gone yet!

Yes the last 2 WCs were won by the home team, but we are talking about Oz and India, not England.

My prediction stands, Poms wont win it.

last two editions won by the home team. I think it's got more to do with england's dismal WC record, but they are of course not gone yet!