Beware of Giant top end bicycles.

Jurgenbike

My question, how can a guy with such atrocious spelling afford such expensive bikes.

Maybe English is not his native tongue.

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe English is not his native tongue.

It's all relative to the capacity the brain carries, native tongue or not, it comes across as if Tarzan picked up a QWERTY keyboard for the first time.

It's all relative to the capacity the brain carries, native tongue or not, it comes across as if Tarzan picked up a QWERTY keyboard for the first time.

This could be true. ;)

My question, how can a guy with such atrocious spelling afford such expensive bikes.

It is what modern day occurrence economists refer to as the Julius/Range Rover Phenomenon. With the J/RRP the generator of the commodity or wealth posses a skill for which he earns a substantial remuneration for delivery of a zero value tangible and/or non-tangible basket of goods.

It is what modern day occurrence economists refer to as the Julius/Range Rover Phenomenon. With the J/RRP the generator of the commodity or wealth posses a skill for which he earns a substantial remuneration for delivery of a zero value tangible and/or non-tangible basket of goods.

Sheeeeeeet - I had to read that twice!

Man, now this is entertaining.

So Jurgen comes here with a halfbaked story that is so over the top that it is almost believable.

Then the mob comes out and picks a side.

Then the two sides forget about Jurgen and start thrwoing sticks and stones at each other...

Then Jurgen comes back and gets taken out for his lack of edumication...both sides now team up against the OP

Then the two sides forget about Jurgen again and then the fight starts again.

Then the fred ends in a massive anti climax.

And here I thought it was a slow week.

Flippin spot on :clap:

:D

However, I reckon our caravan man here is too pale to fit the bill.

Some examples:

Could you please read my letter below and advise me who the relevant person is I should sent it to.

the left break lever broke from

The SANI2C. This race is in the middle of the wilderness

I had to clime 2000m without a granny gear.

...... and the list goes on.

I reckon even Julius Malemmer might sneer at the above.

However, I reckon our caravan man here is too pale to fit the bill.

Some examples:

Could you please read my letter below and advise me who the relevant person is I should sent it to.

the left break lever broke from

The SANI2C. This race is in the middle of the wilderness

I had to clime 2000m without a granny gear.

...... and the list goes on.

I reckon even Julius Malemmer might sneer at the above.

Just be grateful that he did not climb on his granny from Wilderness after 2000m...

Soz okes, I just came back from Moz so trying to catch up.

I could not find a pic of the 250k worth of bikes though.

Thanks to the OP for providing me with some entertainment on n slow day at the office!

Anyone consider that Jurgen is possibly a Euro? English is obviously not his first language, yet he is attempting to use it so that we can participate too. Jurgen come clean dude. Foreigner or just the gold medal at phonetics??

It's VERY entertaining reading all these wild opinions and even crazier assumptions that get posted on here. Amazing how one man's interpretation of the story becomes another's fact!

(Still laughing at how Tumbleweed got owned by Johan Borman's post!!!!)

Anyone consider that Jurgen is possibly a Euro? English is obviously not his first language, yet he is attempting to use it so that we can participate too. Jurgen come clean dude. Foreigner or just the gold medal at phonetics??

It's VERY entertaining reading all these wild opinions and even crazier assumptions that get posted on here. Amazing how one man's interpretation of the story becomes another's fact!

(Still laughing at how Tumbleweed got owned by Johan Borman's post!!!!)

I did mention it ;)

video on page 3 his english is good. spelling/grammar not so much.

but lets not get sidecracked

• 2 weeks later...

Have top end 2011 carbon road bike. It cracked and Dragons did not want to do the claim. In al my years of with Giant, never a waranty claim.Finished with Dragons. Moving to Specialized..

2011 model not that top end after all.

Why not?

Why do you guys attack the people who said that they had issues with Dragons. They ate posting here because Dragons did not assist them.

Have top end 2011 carbon road bike. It cracked and Dragons did not want to do the claim. In al my years of with Giant, never a waranty claim.Finished with Dragons. Moving to Specialized..

2011 model not that top end after all.

Dude. Carbon breaks.

Certain 'breaks' are not covered by warranty.

What broke, and how?

More details. There's always two sides to a story. :huh: