Post your best photos taken with a phone

divernick

Mine wasn't written off but I could never get the screen to work under water. Had to start a video out of water and then take it under. Luckily I never had water damage though. But wasn't that impressed so have just got the LG G4.

It wouldnt switch on was told it was water damaged beyond repair at the v.........shop...took it to a fella in an alley...paid R200 to repair it...it now works fine [emoji57] Edited by isetech

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mine wasn't written off but I could never get the screen to work under water. Had to start a video out of water and then take it under. Luckily I never had water damage though. But wasn't that impressed so have just got the LG G4.

There's a dedicated shutter button to do that.

I have the Z3 compact and managed to drop mine into the sea in Mauritius while on the pedal boats.

Had just given up any hope of finding it having travelled a good few ks on the pedal boat. By chance happened to spot it after about an hour of it being submerged. Still working perfectly.

Some sunrise shots from this morning

From Balconia

post-182-0-30294900-1450774987_thumb.png

post-182-0-07104300-1450775014_thumb.png

From the wife's office, unfortunately through a non opening window

post-182-0-87175100-1450775385_thumb.png

Sunset from Balconia

post-182-0-87662300-1450775072_thumb.png

Edited by SwissVan

Looks a bit occupied for a spook dorp .......

yip the night before the Transbaviaans the populations goes up x10 and the bikes are worth more than the town.

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByTapatalk1450620929.727455.jpg

Sony Z1...camera was written off after these pics were taken...due to water damage.

I have/had the Xperia Z1 Compact. Nice camera, took amazing photos. But it is dead as a rock. After 12 months it won't charge...

Using an old iPhone 4S now until I can get a new phone in August.

My daughter (9years) took this one with the iPhone 4S earlier this year of a stray kitten that decided we would be the perfect servants....

http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/12/28/c5900f4638187155c24d3f6de84b44fd.jpg

Edited by cjlieben