Post your best photos taken with a phone

divernick

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope it was in "Flight Mode" :P

Yeah, sort off... [emoji37] This was at around 18000 feet according to the pilot. We had some very wet weather and heavy clouds (lots of turbulence) at take off - only left the clouds behind once past the draak se berg...

9431d53e0724e5a2920a7f3f89825186.jpg

Spotted this "bike shop" I couple of doors down from the Radium Beer Hall where I attended my brother's wedding yesterday.

attachicon.gifCfuA4EkW8AEjvTz.jpg

attachicon.gifCfuA9MEW8AECrbI.jpg

attachicon.gifCfuAxXuWQAAiqm3 (1).jpg

attachicon.gifCfuBB4aWwAAvAFa.jpg

attachicon.gifCfuBFPnWsAEkHjK.jpg

Its run by an Indian family, Really nice guy, they own the sewing shop next door also. I'v had to go buy some old things there that other bike shops down stock anymore, plus they are the only bike shop in my area.

Good prices on run around bikes.

Edited by Peach.

Its run by an Indian Family, they own the sewing shop next door also.

Really nice guy, I'v had to go buy some old things there that other bike shops down stock anymore, plus they are the only bike shop in my area.

Good prices on run around bikes.

Ja, I noticed the shop spanned three or four doorways. I miss those old general stores, where you could get bike parts, a zip for your jeans, pots, blankets and ammunition all in one go.