Site Updates: New look and feel

Matt

You must be the only mac user in the world that uses IE. Poor old Steve must be turning in his grave.

no, no, no...

Er, uhm, I meant Safari...

wacko.png

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The classifieds\mtb link is dead. You need to add a / in your code

Thanks. Sorted

Just a small thing I've noticed, you can no longer see how long a person has been a Hubber for.

If you hover over their user name their profile card will popup

Where is the 'Jump to' another forum box...?

It's been replaced by the 'Quick Nav' button at the top left of the page. It will be added near the bottom of the page where the Forum jump box was.

quick_nav.png

Ha,Ha, I thought I had logged into some other site this morning, I know squat about looks and feel's etc, all I know is the text is bigger so I can read it easier - old eyes you know.!biggrin.png

w00t.gif laugh.png

Don't like the empty (black) bands on the sides. I prefer a 100% width setting. Who still has screens this narrow...?

This is wasting too much space. End up having to scroll much more now.

So, faster loading = slower reading

Rest is cool.

Are you referring to the mobile version of the site? I'll be adding page numbers to the mobile site this weekend.

Eggzaclty, it is while using the stoopid browser on Blackberry or Opera Mini.

Thanks Admin!

You can ignore my question. My avatar now miraculously has reshaped itself and is now no longer bordered by black top and bottom.wacko.png

If you hover over their user name their profile card will popup

attachment=87245:quick_nav.png]

Very cool.

Edited by The Drongo

Hello Matt

If I view my profile my avatar is animated, but if I post a reply the avatar is static. How do we you fix this?

Standard animated gif. Should I update profile and try change/save avatar?

Edited by King_Crispy

I also miss rolling over a topic title and being able to see some of the narrative of the first post. For me this is a valuable time-saver.

The pages feature you speak of is in almost exactly the same place as before, just moved to the left...

I checked on my Galaxy Tablet this morning and I still cannot see the page numbers within a thread, only Prev and Next are visible. From my PC he newl layout is perfect but I rarely browse from it.

The mobile phone version still only has a "next" option with no page or last page option which sucks on threads with lots of pages.

Hi, Im having issues loading the Classifieds section, the pages just dont load.

Im using Firefox and dont have any blockers or anything, previous version of TheHub worked fine.

Please advise

Thanks