Rugby...

'Dale

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wtf. Home semi and the stadium is half full. You okes are lucky they pulled through, cause it was no thanks to the home support.

(Same deal in Christ church!)

Seems there will be a big crowd Saturday. We tried to buy 5 tickets. Best was upper west in the corner behind the dead ball line for R350 each. Moving to the in goal area moves price to R550.

Seems there will be a big crowd Saturday. We tried to buy 5 tickets. Best was upper west in the corner behind the dead ball line for R350 each. Moving to the in goal area moves price to R550.

I honestly don't know who is responsible for the pricing strategy for play-offs and finals.

I bought 7s tickets on Friday for R150 a ticket. Its all-day entertainment at an iconic venue at a price where I don't feel awkward paying full price for my son and his cousin to also come and enjoy the game (3 years and 7 years old respectively).

The Crusaders are red hot and have to travel far

The Leeutjies have belief and home ground advantage

Gonna be good ????

We bought tickets on Sunday afternoon and the best tickets we could get was East Upper stand. We are in the middle though so better than behind the posts. All the "good" tickets were gone already.

Has anyone used uber to get to the stadium and back before? I usually pay for the expensive parking at Joburg stadium but this was sold out and I don't like park and ride busses.

Oh Kwagga... (that was seriously brain dead play)

Oh Jaco Peyper (If you don't absolutely have to give the red, then don't... especially in a final)

Oh SANZAR (Next time please just give us a neutral ref, you put the ref on a hiding to nothing and he bottled it)

What could of been such a great final, sadly ruined.

Not sure the Lions could really have come back, but you will always wonder.

Was so great enjoying a packed Ellis - Lions have lost Ackermann, but I think we will continue to build great things.

Oh Kwagga... (that was seriously brain dead play)

Oh Jaco Peyper (If you don't absolutely have to give the red, then don't... especially in a final)

Oh SANZAR (Next time please just give us a neutral ref, you put the ref on a hiding to nothing and he bottled it)

What could of been such a great final, sadly ruined.

Not sure the Lions could really have come back, but you will always wonder.

Was so great enjoying a packed Ellis - Lions have lost Ackermann, but I think we will continue to build great things.

well, not quite... who knows, if the lions would make the final if not for Jaco Peyper...

shoe on the other foot. I really admired Ackermann of late, sad he bitched about the red card...

ITS A RED CARD, its final yes, its unfortunate yes... BUT its the RULES!

If David Havili was any less flexible, he'd break his neck and most probably paralyzed for life

What......

Are they playing Rugby, A CONTACT SPORT AFTER ALL, or Soccer!?

Agree, it was dangerous, but there was no malice in his actions, you can see he was watching the ball, and realised too late that Havili was in the air, and by then it was too late to pull out.

Surely this must / should be taken into account when making the decision, as this effectively killed the Lions chances of a win. Although they tried their best, outscored the 'Saders in the 2nd half, with only 14 guys on the field. Imagine if there was 15 roaring Lions on the pitch.....

edit: = typo.

Edited by Wannabe

Again, who knows what would of happened in the semi hae barret not been sent off, there was no warning nothing he just got a yellow...

Agreed there was no malice, but it's the rules, protect the player in the air.

Anyway our bitching and moaning is not gonna change anything, the best team win kla!