Rugby...

'Dale

Flippen entertaining match. Two giants of the game going head to head. Besides the final score, it was excellent

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Then they couldnt have been the better team. They lost the game. The better team wins the game.

I can’t say I agree with that. I felt the one try was a poor decision. Looked knocked on to me. The first all black penalty from the kickoff was very fortunate. It’s a bit like saying the better politely party wins the election.

Wasn't that the AB B Team?

Nope. For the exception of Retallick this was the same starting XV that blackwashed us in Albany.

Sent from my SM-J200H using Tapatalk

Wasn't that the AB B Team?

Same team that has been thrashing every other team this year. Did you watch the game?

Can we all agree that jantjies can't make the step up to international level. That charge down alone cost 7 and he had heaps of space.

Massive improvement. Remember we were beaten by Italy last year. Not sure about big time territorial dominance Dale. Well into the second half stats were shown that for that half the Springboks had that advantage. Anyway whatever. It was a monster game.

Ag, meant to refer to the red zone inside the 22

Bokkies had more meters gained by the ABs

Lots to take forward. Pun intended ????????

Can we all agree that jantjies can't make the step up to international level. That charge down alone cost 7 and he had heaps of space.

IMO, Pollard is in a different class as a player. A touch rusty yes. But still in a different class.

I’m a lions supporter but I’m not sold on Jantjies even though his performance was much improved today. I thought Etsebeth was fantastic today but still don’t really like him as a captain. I hope we get Whitely back as captain. He could have a big impact.

IMO, Pollard is in a different class as a player. A touch rusty yes. But still in a different class.

Which is why I am so excited at the prospect of him working with Mitchell at the Bulls. Handre Pollard is a wonderful talent and I firmly believe that his best is yet to come!

Sent from my SM-J200H using Tapatalk

Really like him. Just hope he gets over this epic injury streak. Off for a concussion test after about ten minutes today. Hope he is OK.

In other news..I watched Munster Vs Leinster today and what a great game. Physical as expected between those two... But really enjoying the new Guinness cup (or whatever they call it)

Same team that has been thrashing every other team this year. Did you watch the game?

Yep saw this game, missed the 57-0 game as i was flying to SA and did not watch the other AB games...

looked like the AB's were not firing on all cylinders to me and thought they rested players to give some youngsters a go

Yooh how we needed Pollard to see this game through to the end and the result may have been different. Real pity he lasted a few mins.

In my view is it now safe to say that Elton is not fit for the Boks 10 jersey. He has been given sufficient opportunity to prove himself at this level and continues to fail. Saturday playing a behind a dominant pack (for most of the game) and a 9 with proper service, he's decision making was poor whether under instruction or not, he's execution was even worse. I think costing us a great chance to pull a hard fought win over the Mighty AB's.

Moving forward we need Pollard fit and playing rugby again. Look forward to him in combination with Serfontein and Kriel working under Mitchell.