Malema buys MTB

dagwood987

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder if his body guards will move over if you call "track" out on the trail?

My bad. He didn't promote it, he just got fired from at least two jobs because of it...

Ja, I wonder how many black farmers got killed because of Darren's words... But I digress...

All I'm saying it an open forum, He (Julius) has done a perfectly good job showing us (the nation) that he is a F***ing idiot, So He's going to get SLEDGED from all sides.

Yes TNT even Black people

Politicians are there to serve.

Nowhere, anywhere in the world, is a politician doing anything to serve anyone other than themselves.

I wonder if his body guards will move over if you call "track" out on the trail?

Well, I wont... Except for MJ...

Edited by TNT1

It is not nice to laugh at the expense of someone else. What have I done to make SA a better place? I am really trying hard to treat all people equal. Many whites grew up with the idea that we are better than the blacks and look down at them. I have had to change that mindset of mine that I am not better. So yes in my business and where ever I go I try and live my live differently and more respecful to others. In that way I am trying to make things better and more positive in my live. It is always easy to talk but to change your livestyle can be challenging. I don't say that I am perfect, but by the Grace of God,I am trying to live more positively and respectful towards others

good for you, keep it up.

In actual fact, all you "pro-black" dudes that are white need to get over yourselves.

Your pretentious righteous rants is seen by no-one.

Then, once you've gotten over yourselves, stop being so damn touchy and seeing everything as racist and carrying an undertone.

Your are more bloody sensitive about things than some black people I know.

I don't piss in my pants every ten times a day someone takes a verbal jab at me.

Then once you've been through the whole palawa and took it personal ,hit the bloody report button.

Dude. A, sort out the avatar and user name,

Some little pretentious sod or two wanted war, war it is.

In actual fact, all you "pro-black" dudes that are white need to get over yourselves.

I don't piss in my pants every ten times a day someone takes a verbal jab at me.

I was actually being pro cyclist. Admittedly in a very trolling manner.

And I don't.

Your pretentious righteous rants is seen by no-one.

Then, once you've gotten over yourselves, stop being so damn touchy and seeing everything as racist and carrying an undertone.

Your are more bloody sensitive about things than some black people I know.

Then once you've been through the whole palawa and took it personal ,hit the bloody report button.

+1/2

I don't understand how TNT and Fand can see the racist issue here - if Thuli Madonsela or Lindiwe Mazibuko or any other black politician/prominent person of good repute bought a bike I don't think there would be any rhetoric but this is Julius Malema - the chap that has said it's not rape if you dish out taxi fare in the morning, that it's acceptable to sing "kill the farmers", who constantly divides black and white in SA and is a general all round tool.

it's not rape if you dish out taxi fare in the morning

Why didn't I know this till now?

Why didn't I know this till now?

You don't read up enough on your Range Rover hero...

Actually - it seems you and Fand have more in common than I thought - given his profile appendage :wacko: