Cape Epic Stage 5 : 119km, 2350m

rouxtjie

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Where so you see the DNFers? I just can't find it on the epic site. Maybe I am just old or blind or both. :huh:

Biogen Ladies have gained 7 min on Wheels4Life, still 38m off on overall GC time.

:clap: Way to go ladies!!

Where so you see the DNFers? I just can't find it on the epic site. Maybe I am just old or blind or both. :huh:

Click on 'view all results' in the results block on the home page. DNF are at the bottom

Edited by =Bones=

:clap: Way to go ladies!!

Yip they somewhat surprised everyone this Epic.

It was a great ride by the MTN ladies though. At 100km mark they had a 15min lead and extended it to 25min at the end.

Yip they somewhat surprised everyone this Epic.

It was a great ride by the MTN ladies though. At 100km mark they had a 15min lead and extended it to 25min at the end.

Nice to see the local ladies doing well. When I grow up, I want to dream of riding like these ladies do!! :w00t:

Nice to see the local ladies doing well. When I grow up, I want to dream of riding like these ladies do!! :w00t:

I've dreamed of some of these ladies as well.

A friend of mine was pulled off the course with hypothermia.

They were sitting 10th in the ladies

Ish.. not cool hey. I know "this is the EPIC" Hoo Ha but ya.. **** this can not be fun.. I think wednesday was tough as nails.. Yesterday was tough enough for some legends like Bulls and Brentjens to call it a suffer fest.. what after today?

It seems its a case of survival as a pose to bike racing...

Yesterday there were 18 ladies teams left, I am guessing there will be less than 17 left after today's stage. It would be interesting to compare overall attrition over the years.

The big upset today must be Bart Brentjens and Jan Weevers making up a 32 minute deficit and adding another 18 minutes on top of that in the Masters Category.

Nix?