Coffee machine

#HaveAFrio

I think I'm way too old to understand what this means... :huh:

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Vida coffee is just amazing. How on earth do they manage to make such bad coffee? I thought I might be the victim of a Leon Shuster prank when I tasted mine but nope, that's how they roll.

My new favourite coffee shop & bean purchase store: http://www.royalcoffee.co.za/index.php

My second favourite - Pick'n'Pay beans - sounds crazy but they're pretty darn good - really really good considering they're "big franchise" coffee  beans!

As for machines - I've had this bad boy for around 18 months - faultless performance and great coffee. Probably banged 2,000 cups through already with zero issues....

post-2412-0-61192200-1462798302_thumb.jpg

My new favourite coffee shop & bean purchase store: http://www.royalcoffee.co.za/index.php

My second favourite - Pick'n'Pay beans - sounds crazy but they're pretty darn good - really really good considering they're "big franchise" coffee beans!

As for machines - I've had this bad boy for around 18 months - faultless performance and great coffee. Probably banged 2,000 cups through already with zero issues....

My mate Klasie's coffee shop. Genuine guy and his coffee is great! Enjoying a cup right now.

Tonight's Uganda mount Elgon

Delicious.

90f5a7ca80395ec137eb759b3ef32959.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes. They're not available locally yet to my knowledge . I got them abroad.

I am trying to make a plan from them!

Yeah. Not cheap to get here. But they're nice. You dealing with Jessica? She's very helpful.

They work out about the same price as the local "hotelware" that most coffee shops are using... just waaaaaay nicer! 

Yeah ive had one or two comms with them, trying to get a bulk order together... 

Baby steps ha ha 

Tonight's Uganda mount Elgon

Delicious. 90f5a7ca80395ec137eb759b3ef32959.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One of my favorites. I get mine from Green Bean Roastery.

I think my favorite is Harrar. That and Yirgacheff another Ethiopian bean. I cycled through the area years ago so feel a sense of attachment I guess.