Coffee machine

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, I'm really spoilt. I've got Truth, Bean There, Rosetta and Origin all in a 4km radius.

:drool: not cool bro...not cool

mmm, wasn't my intention, but if i would rank - Truth would remain first, followed by Rosetta, Origin (marginal though) and then Bean There.

But that's my tastebuds though

Edited by cadenceblur

Hey guys. I tried going through all the pages, then I randomly looked at some and now I'm just going to ask because I could not find what I am looking for. Where in Jhb North can I get decent beans?

Or just get Cape Coffee Beans to deliver for you?

Or just get Cape Coffee Beans to deliver for you?

or you could order direct from most Coffee Roasters, PM me and I can give you my website (not going to spam everybody here with a URL)

mmm, wasn't my intention, but if i would rank - Truth would remain first, followed by Rosetta, Origin (marginal though) and then Bean There.

But that's my tastebuds though

I like them tastebuds!

or you could order direct from most Coffee Roasters, PM me and I can give you my website (not going to spam everybody here with a URL)

Do it. It will help us all.. Be more confident in your business.

I sometimes get milk from Irene dairy. Unpasteurized and I would assume fresh. I find it hell to texture correctly.

Just sat down to watch the last 37k's of this stage. 1% fat milk, Mellerware frothier, stove top coffee pot.

post-2932-0-07006000-1404742906_thumb.jpg

I like the order you posted that in....

I have some green beans that I roast, how long can these beans keep?

How "strict" is the one month from roast rule?

Pretty strict - one month from roast is for sure stale, unless it has been frozen. Actually it's known as the rule of 15's - 15 months from harvest for green beans, 15 days from roasting and 15 minutes from grinding - but the last one is more like 5 minutes in my opinion before you can notice taste changes.

Mmmm, okay. Interesting, that's what I thought as well. I'm surprised to see a roastery selling their beans in Picknpay, still on shelf months after roast date, surely that's brand damaging?