Boast about your latest purchases here...

camerons

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha! You will be back.

Left Counter-Strike Source 'for good' when I started studying. Bought a cheap laptop. Lasted for 5 years.

5 years later and I decided to start playing Counter-Strike Global Offensive. This quickly led to buying a new PC, with SSD and all the new toys.

Now all I can say is: I should never have stopped. Lost my touch and I am frustrating the living **** out off myself. I now realised what I have missed! Really should never have stopped.

Its more of a lifestyle change that prompted it.

I need to put way more time into training, want to put more focus on triathlon too.

I figured I would give MTB a go too and the sale of the pc will comfortably pay for a decent bike.

I love it when I accidentally buy awesome stuff. :clap:

Just the cpu, Ram and SSD to go. Which can be covered by a cheap hdd in the meantime.

Edited by cpt armpies mayhem

Do you guys play competitive matchmaking or casual servers? Strange seeing mention to CSGO and gaming on here but good to know I am not the only one with this combination of hobbies.

Do you guys play competitive matchmaking or casual servers? Strange seeing mention to CSGO and gaming on here but good to know I am not the only one with this combination of hobbies.

I'm just casual, and starting out again after a looong sabbatical. So more bot based. Cap and vdLRSA were in a proper clan though..

I'm just casual, and starting out again after a looong sabbatical. So more bot based. Cap and vdLRSA were in a proper clan though..

The matchmaking they brought into csgo is quite cool. After playing 10 games you get a rank which is used to place you against equal opponents. This is more fun than the mayhem of the 10v10 casual servers. You should try it, I got a lot better after discovering the matchmaking.

We also did the clan thing for dgl, but not too serious, think we won 2 out of 8 games.haha

The matchmaking they brought into csgo is quite cool. After playing 10 games you get a rank which is used to place you against equal opponents. This is more fun than the mayhem of the 10v10 casual servers. You should try it, I got a lot better after discovering the matchmaking.

We also did the clan thing for dgl, but not too serious, think we won 2 out of 8 games.haha

That's pretty awesome. Will check it out

Good to know there are others that PC game. I mainly play BF4 these days, 77bullet77 My newish rig, MB-Sabertooth, CPU-4670K, GPU-TW GTX780. Anyone play BF4?