Boast about your latest purchases here...

camerons

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Now with new wheels and bar tape, together with pedals.attachicon.gifFullSizeRender.jpg

Jeez, looks like a bit of 531 tubing there. A lot to love there  but you need to sort the level on those levers out roadie! Get them horizontal and stop pointing at them at the sky. You're on the tar now and there are rules and traditions to make sure you don't bring your knobbly ways into the mix! Good couch shot.  ;)

Jeez, looks like a bit of 531 tubing there. A lot to love there but you need to sort the level on those levers out roadie! Get them horizontal and stop pointing at them at the sky. You're on the tar now and there are rules and traditions to make sure you don't bring your knobbly ways into the mix! Good couch shot. ;)

Reynolds 500.

They're almost level, lol. Will gauge how it is on the road and then adjust if necessary. Function takes precedence ;)

Truth be told I replaced the bar tape without changing the lever position. And I'm really happy with how the tape cam out, so I don't wanna re do it. LOL.

Some new bits arrived from CRC today. They're replacement parts for a tumble I took.

Wheels (AM 420 Aero 3) should arrive Wednesday, I suspect.

1140bebb72d93abc469a744fdf0a1589.jpg

That's the new Dura Ace front derailleur. Solves some issues experienced with shifting, apparently.

Edited by Eon du Plessis