Boast about your latest purchases here...

camerons

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Got some Vans waffle.... Wanted the lock on's but it's not the same without the flange. :)

http://www.frenchys-distribution.com/2161-thickbox_default/cult-vans-grips.jpg

where can I get those?

I got mine @ CRC for 152 of your ZA ronts. They also have the ODI lock on's as well for R300 odd but you can get them locally for around R400 anyway. 'This way out' stores can happily order them in for you. 

I was getting some new rims so just threw them in the order at the same time and now they are being whisked here by the magic of SAPO. Ugg. 

where can I get those?

I got mine @ CRC for 152 of your ZA ronts. They also have the ODI lock on's as well for R300 odd but you can get them locally for around R400 anyway. 'This way out' stores can happily order them in for you.

I was getting some new rims so just threw them in the order at the same time and now they are being whisked here by the magic of SAPO. Ugg.

Also waiting on a SAPO parcel. Slow as a snail!!!

Also waiting on a SAPO parcel. Slow as a snail!!!

For me the extra R125 (Or R250 if you qualify for free shipping) has always been 100% worth it for the service you get from DHL...

Delivery never takes longer than 3 days, sometimes even 2.

For me the extra R125 (Or R250 if you qualify for free shipping) has always been 100% worth it for the service you get from DHL...

Delivery never takes longer than 3 days, sometimes even 2.

Is it only R125? For some reason I've always thought it was a lot more than that. Normally I just get peeps to bring it over or I buy big and get the free shipping. Nuts. 

Is it only R125? For some reason I've always thought it was a lot more than that. Normally I just get peeps to bring it over or I buy big and get the free shipping. Nuts. 

Depends on the volume & weight of the package. 

For my wheels, DHL was R 600 vs normal of R 250 or so. 

http://i.imgur.com/VDeT0wa.png

Probably the best value for money purchase I ever made for a bike...

31 rand?

cant be right...ill take 10