Boast about your latest purchases here...

camerons

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Have been glove hunting for a while and found these lekker comfy with good airflow and grip at the fingers at a MX shop for nearly have of what gloves go for at cycle shops and these look like very good quality but only time will tell!

post-80000-0-65592800-1546089367_thumb.jpg

Have been glove hunting for a while and found these lekker comfy with good airflow and grip at the fingers at a MX shop for nearly have of what gloves go for at cycle shops and these look like very good quality but only time will tell!

I still use my old MX gloves for mtb in the winter. I find they hold up better to abuse, but they are hotter and made of thicker material. So perfect for those colder winter rides, but not amazing in summer.

I just don't want to buy this and just end up being able to fit two very small bottles

Well the new SI Scalpel can only fit one large bottle and one small bottle in its triangle... size XL

Well the new SI Scalpel can only fit one large bottle and one small bottle in its triangle... size XL

Yes sure the Scalpel will have much more space than my Spark RC

Yes sure the Scalpel will have much more space than my Spark RC

Jip, doubt one will fit significantly more water in than a single large bottle can take - in the Spark frame.

BUT, it would be very nice if I could fit a large bottle and the tool bag ...

but would like to see this working before parting with my money ....

Wonder if it will fit my prev generation Scalpel? (size XL)

I think Lyne said they would be compiling a list of compatable bikes. Used mine today for the first time in 35 degree weather. Sure was happy not to be lugging a Camelbak with.

I think Lyne said they would be compiling a list of compatable bikes. Used mine today for the first time in 35 degree weather. Sure was happy not to be lugging a Camelbak with.

I love my repack, got in 2l of water, essential tools and phone in a nice out of the way bum bag. Water bottle cage is for the tailwind.

Just some thoughts on the Holy Rail :

The two holes in frame (designed to carry the weight of one water bottle) will now carry the the weight of two bottles.

Will it (rivets/holes) be strong enough ?

If this rivets torn out of frame / fail, how will frame manufactures treat a warranty claim?

How much was shipping?