Boast about your latest purchases here...

camerons

Now my trail running and (obviously) MTB can start happening before and after work every day ;)

Izak, Where is this for?

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Izak, Where is this for?

This gives unlimited access to Groenkloof, Fountains Valley, Rietvlei (Angling Area) and Quaggaspruit Nature Area for a year @ R770.

You can buy from the main gate at Fountains Valley.

Couple of random purchases this week:

post-2231-0-44052700-1409908949_thumb.png

Parktool workshop stand - bacause its awesome

post-2231-0-24370400-1409909069_thumb.jpg

Chain cleaner to use with the stand

post-2231-0-45932500-1409909134_thumb.jpg

Rhebokskloof permit - fun trails in my backyard

post-2231-0-93443800-1409909201_thumb.jpg

and a surfwatch (not tide watch) - because I seem to lose track of time when I paddle out.

Uni got new shoes.

post-44041-0-20382700-1409903356_thumb.jpg

After riding for nearly 2 years on my Mr Price trail tekkies they've finally reached their limit - grips gone and the buckle to tighten the shoe broke last week.

I was browsing the bmxdirect site and saw these - if they're good enough for bmx ppl should be good enough for me - and I'm not breaking the bank :thumbup:

Guess they'll get a test drive this weekend.

I used to skate in Etnies, great shoes those.

With a 30 up front and that satellite dish sized granny, you must live next to some serious mountain!!

well i aint no racing snake :)

but a good ride for me is 70km with +-1500m climbing.

I am waiting for my new KTM Sphinx after riding a AXIS hardtail with rim brakes which I learned on.Wiped 9 times when I got cleats. I cant wait but already worried bout wiping out on it.Its easier to do on a 3k bike than a 30k bike!!!

Spose u experienced guys must be chuckling. Yes I'll get over it..the sooner..the better

I am waiting for my new KTM Sphinx after riding a AXIS hardtail with rim brakes which I learned on.Wiped 9 times when I got cleats. I cant wait but already worried bout wiping out on it.Its easier to do on a 3k bike than a 30k bike!!!

Spose u experienced guys must be chuckling. Yes I'll get over it..the sooner..the better

If you're not confident on cleats, go back to flats - but proper ones. They help you learn proper technique like cleats never can.