Boast about your latest purchases here...

camerons

Daughters first bike.

Sportsman warehouse had a similar one where when the kid progresses you can buy the additional peddlebox which turned it into a "proper" bicycle.

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sweet...

That was also an option for mine, but what swung it in favour of the Muna was the positioning of the saddle - it can go just that little bit lower, which is important as my lightie is a bit of a shortarse

I like the Muna too but got this at a good price. My daughter is just to short at the moment to start with the pushing.

Sportsman warehouse had a similar one where when the kid progresses you can buy the additional peddlebox which turned it into a "proper" bicycle.

If I had known, I would've looked at that as and option.

That looks good, if I can advise, lube those bearings before use.

I will do so yes. Just something I noticed, the rear is very tight when I rotate the axel in my hand. Its smooth yet tight. When I removed the bearings they are butter smooth and loose. The bearings fit is really tight, sortof needs to be "pressed" in. Is this normal? I bought the hubs 2nd hand.

I will do so yes. Just something I noticed, the rear is very tight when I rotate the axel in my hand. Its smooth yet tight. When I removed the bearings they are butter smooth and loose. The bearings fit is really tight, sortof needs to be "pressed" in. Is this normal? I bought the hubs 2nd hand.

I was being facetious ;)

Yes that is pretty normal.

Getting these on wednesday

......and they walk nice to......soft rubber sole......grippy on those lastige klippies