Boast about your latest purchases here...

camerons

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Got these today...after a long wait...but happy

Is that the Livewire or Ranger? 

New goodness, thanks to CWC for the great sale. Brakes and chain already on, wow the SLX brakes are a huge upgrade to the Deore ones they replaced.

Bull..

Bull..

Depends which version of the Deores was on there to begin with, bro. If the current / last 2 years, then you're right as they have the same internals, just without the adjustment and servo wave stuff. 

But the current Deores / SLX / XT are a HUGE improvement to the previous versions with the non blingy type master cylinder. 

Depends which version of the Deores was on there to begin with, bro. If the current / last 2 years, then you're right as they have the same internals, just without the adjustment and servo wave stuff. 

But the current Deores / SLX / XT are a HUGE improvement to the previous versions with the non blingy type master cylinder. 

Jis those Deore M596's kook

You mind me asking where from and how much?

Hi Steven...from CycloPro, talk to Andrew. As far I know I got the last size 36 blue but they might have other sizes.