Boast about your latest purchases here...

camerons

soapy water! little bit of sunlight liquid in some water! grips slip right on. leave to dry ! done!

This! Did this and they slid right on, just don't make the mistake like me and throw too much sunlight. They kept moving for like 2 weeks after i fitted them. 

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome. Be prepared to feel as if you SUCK for at least 5 to 10 rides...

I always suck.... in between being blown.... :ph34r: :ph34r:

Picked up some saints yesterday.... time to go on holiday...

I am on holiday now.... where you?  :P

I am on holiday from the 20th May - 29th May too....if you want to go ride somewhere then during that week.

Otherwise I am going to Hakahana on the 7th May and probably the next weekend too (but guess you are busy on weekends.

Guest notmyname

I got a pair of those grips as a gift, but I can't get them on. How did you do it?

Goodbye man points.

I am on holiday now.... where you?  :P

I am on holiday from the 20th May - 29th May too....if you want to go ride somewhere then during that week.

Otherwise I am going to Hakahana on the 7th May and probably the next weekend too (but guess you are busy on weekends.

Off to the drakensberg - pretty flat there - going to take SS..... back in time for the 7th...

You best catch up with Mig and Shona - your new local ride partners (see fb) :)

70f424c59dba533fa7088e28d3e1709e.jpg

Finally managed to get a new nose piece.

I must say i am impressed with these glasses...they fell and I rode over them...looked back and they were in pieces...first thought was not worth going back...i did...picked up all the pieces...got home...just clipped all the pieces together...there is a scratched bit on the one arm ...but they work fine.[emoji3]

Never trained with power so this week bought a Stages power meter and a Garmin Edge 500... tried it out on the indoor this morning... was AMAZING!

Wow!

Did it make you go faster?

Wow!

Did it make you go faster?

training without power is like laying to your wife and getting away with it. buying a power meter is like your wife getting a liedetector.

You know EXACTLY what you are doing on the bike. 

training without power is like laying to your wife and getting away with it. buying a power meter is like your wife getting a liedetector.

You know EXACTLY what you are doing on the bike.

How much power can one output without calves?

Bought the bike to get a near new frame and pedals.Will sell off the rest.

13092085_1008611389225945_19143341416168

Very nice. What are you going to do with it?