Boast about your latest purchases here...

camerons

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Omega Man

those are really super comfy.

they were my 1st pair of riding shorts I bought (the other is actually hiking shorts and then the normal bibs) and I didnt think it will be as comfy.

they also taper in from under the knee and it makes it feel less 'baggy'.

yes I have also fallen hard with them already (more than once) and they dont even show damage yet.

Yeah they pretty good. I've got a pair too. They do fade a bit but that's not a trainsmash.

Tell me what is the story with the single legging? Do you have 1 leg that you are particularly embarrassed about?

Edited by Omega Man

Patches, I see in your 1,5ton steel vault you use "blue" bolt through bike mounts - where do you get them??

Thanks

Patches, I see in your 1,5ton steel vault you use "blue" bolt through bike mounts - where do you get them??

Thanks

Yup! Mr Fantana is right indeed. They're Hurricane/Fork Up 20mm through axle adapters.

Thule shops also sell them, but they're 1.5x the price and if you look on theinside, they're made by Hurricane anyway, just rebranded as Thule and sold for more.

Payday just happened! Come lunch time I am off to the pants store to pick up a pair of theres guys! (before the debit orders start) :ph34r:

which full throttle did you pick them up at? my local one had no idea what i was asking for....

which full throttle did you pick them up at? my local one had no idea what i was asking for....

oh goodness...I will never be able to wear my pants again in public :wacko:

Edenvale clearance store

Neh, they didn't have many left

Neh, they didn't have many left.

So I thought since my Stumpy has been good to me I'll try for a 2013 stumpy once again to be told no more 26" :thumbdown:

Mmmm, was thinking or a 26" stumpy later this year, so will either have to consider 29" or else the Camber? Bought my wife a camber and she is happy with it (although she doesn't ride it much) ...

Mmmm, was thinking or a 26" stumpy later this year, so will either have to consider 29" or else the Camber? Bought my wife a camber and she is happy with it (although she doesn't ride it much) ...

I'm not sure if they are making a 26" camber anymore, I didn't ask. I would say get a second hand stumpy. I bought a 2007 stumpy frame which I built up and man it gets punished! It's been down a few downhill tracks, a free ride track, normal XC. It is such a fun bike!

Edited by Nofearnofun

I'm not sure if they are making a 26" camber anymore, I didn't ask. I would say get a second hand stumpy. I bought a 2007 stumpy frame which I built up and man it gets punished! It's been down a few downhill tracks, a free ride track, normal XC. It is such a fun bike!

Stumpy is a great bike, a really great bike actually!

They have a special on 26" 2013 stumpy's....... full carbon, dropper seatpost, rear brain, Fox Talas 140mm........ for only 25k...... that's a sweet deal.