Tour de France 2012

'Dale

Who will win the 2012 Tour de France?  

328 members have voted

1. 1. Who Will Win The 2012 Tour De France?

• Cadel Evans
    • Frank Schleck
    • Bradley Wiggins
    • Jurgen van der Broeck
    • Levi Leipheimer
    • Robert Gesink
    • Vincenzo Nibali
    • Alejandro Valverde
    • Other (please specify)

Unless you're Darryl Impey who remembers 5th?

Goss might be in the Sunday sprint too, if not, what's he doing on the tour?

he he that's my point! would be nice if the Impey got a mention on Saturday.

Goss .... maybe but then again maybe not ... perhaps lady luck might be kind to him. But would be great if Green Edge got a stage win.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Goss .... maybe but then again maybe not ... perhaps lady luck might be kind to him. But would be great if Green Edge got a stage win.

Picked Goss and Green Edge in my TDF team. Silly girl.

@ Dale. Saw a pair of those Ltd edition Leakygas Ergo's at CWC. Im not a big fan of white shoes but they seriously HOT!!

Yeah, had to get a pair.

Feel like Sagan in 'em.

:w00t:

I scheme he is tired. The season is taking its toll. Who knows what is going to happen in this week especially Wed, Thur....

Wouldnt that be refreshing..

All I know Is that Nibs will not take Cadel in the TT. I think he needs 1:30 over him to have a chance. I would love Nibali or Evans to use the 1-2 Skyy scenario to their advantage. They need to attack Froome, forget about Wiggo.. at least be cleaver and fight for 2nd.

It might be interresting to see If Skyy can maintain this pace through an entire tour..

Edited by Bos

Picked Goss and Green Edge in my TDF team. Silly girl.

Some of us chose Garmin and they're all but obliterated (along with Rabobank).....

didnt I hear here somewhere Sagan cant climb? :rolleyes: ...........Naa, cant be, I most likely had a bit too much red wine that day. :lol:

When he can stay with the Tejay group on climbs when Froome smokes the field, than I'll admit he can climb a bit. Until that cold day in hell, I'll stick to my guns.

When he can stay with the Tejay group on climbs when Froome smokes the field, than I'll admit he can climb a bit. Until that cold day in hell, I'll stick to my guns.

Guess he'll just have to make do with that manky green jersey (on debut) until he wins your respect. ;)

What's with Sky and EBH's arms-out pose? Oh, of course, we'll slow down for you, says the peloton...

Wouldnt that be refreshing..

All I know Is that Nibs will not take Cadel in the TT. I think he needs 1:30 over him to have a chance. I would love Nibali or Evans to use the 1-2 Skyy scenario to their advantage. They need to attack Froome, forget about Wiggo.. at least be cleaver and fight for 2nd.

It might be interresting to see If Skyy can maintain this pace through an entire tour..

It would be interresting to see what happens if Wiggins cracks in one of the two mountain stages. Will Sky let Froome loose or will he be ordered to tow the boss home?

It would be interresting to see what happens if Wiggins cracks in one of the two mountain stages. Will Sky let Froome loose or will he be ordered to tow the boss home?

Brailsford has been explicit in all his recent interviews. Sky wants a Sky rider on the top step in Paris. He has been careful not to mention names when pushed. Sure, he and the riders tow the line and are one hundred percent behind Wiggins, but when pushed, the boss has put team above any single rider.

Edited by TNT1

Was wondering the other day what happened to Didi the Devil. He has apparently been in an accident and is missing the Tour. 1st one since 1993 he misses. My apologies if it has been mentioned before.

Was wondering the other day what happened to Didi the Devil. He has apparently been in an accident and is missing the Tour. 1st one since 1993 he misses. My apologies if it has been mentioned before.

I dont think it has been mentioned

I was also looking for him :-(

Didi's colour was suppose to have been changed to orange because of new sponsor www.wiggle.co.uk.

Edited by Super Mario