Worst weekend to lose my virginity

DR ◣◢

Don't know that I'm an expert only been riding SS for a year but what I can say is always carry momentum into hills and obstacles.

and ride over the top of those hills, not to the top of them.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If you have have any geared bikes... Start comforting them with soothing words and the occasional saddle stroke.. You won't be riding them much after this weekend.

SS'ing will takeover!

If you have have any geared bikes... Start comforting them with soothing words and the occasional saddle stroke.. You won't be riding them much after this weekend.

SS'ing will takeover!

I have not experienced this personally but perhaps you will .....

How did it go dude, it was quite chilly this weekend and very windy. But riding was still good as always :) Are you a SS convert? :clap:

Apart from the cold I unfortunately got roped into working most of the weekend. Im on leave from Thursday so the bike will get a proper test then.

Sitting at work with severe "no ride blues". This week is going to suck until Thursday. At least I only have 3 days to go at my current company :D

To make things worse I had to look at this the whole weekend :(

582460_10150837406296557_218701393_n.jpg

Edited by Maxxis

Very nice Maxxis, gotta get me some of them 'hipster' bars but I think they'll look doff on my SSR ....

I looked at them when I picked the bike up and I thought I'd hate them. Sat on the bike and they just feel so natural.

It's going to be very very hard to return the bike on Friday.

I looked at them when I picked the bike up and I thought I'd hate them. Sat on the bike and they just feel so natural.

It's going to be very very hard to return the bike on Friday.

Just a heads up .. it will take forever for Thursday to come and then in turn Friday will arrive so fast that you would think you are being cheated.

Sneak a ride or two in around the neighbourhood at night at least till the maiden dirt voyage.

Very nice Maxxis, gotta get me some of them 'hipster' bars but I think they'll look doff on my SSR ....

I've got a set of those Ragley's on my rigid. Unfortunately, not the carbon ones, though. I love them, even though my wife refers to them as shopping bike handlebars

@ Hairy. Thursday really can't come fast enough. Im planning on getting out of the office a bit earlier today to take them for a ride. Nice little climb from the house to the top of the road.

Already have my shopping basket filled at CRC with the goodies I wan't for my own build. :w00t: