Lance Armstrong Banned and Stripped of TDF Titles

101SCC

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The Team is owned by Favio Becca and he also has a few problems of his own.

Sure Becca owns the team but it will take a while to sort out the seperation

"What we want is that there is no winner," Prudhomme, TdF Director, said of the seven years between 1999 and 2005 when Armstrong was victorious in the gruelling annual race.

"What we want is that there is no winner," Prudhomme, TdF Director, said of the seven years between 1999 and 2005 when Armstrong was victorious in the gruelling annual race.

Why?So that LA doesn't have to repay his winnings to them?

At the rate things are going will there be a 2013 TdF?

Earlier, French sports newspaper “L'Equipe” has published an article suggesting that RNT manager Johan Bruyneel doped cyclist Fränk Schleck, so that the latter would be unable to leave the team.

The paper speculates that Bruyneel gave the diuretic Xipamide to an unknowing Fränk Schleck, believing that no other team would take the cyclist on if he was suspended from the sport.

Guess Pevenage's characterisation of the people involved and around Armstrong as gangsters is 100% on the money.

Exactly what I said at the time, just too co-incidental that FS has got the moering with JB, next he's a doper....

The reward for Jan Ullrich winning has long passed. This is not about handing it to the next guy.

I think the perjury was to get USD5m bonus for winning a tour where the insurance co. was worried that he had doped. He swore under oath that he didnt. Defrauding folk of USD5m is good enough for jail time imo.

The similarities with Julius Malema grow - a people's hero with feet of clay.

Yeah, indeed. SCA said weeks back they would follow all legal avenues to reclaim the $5 bar they paid to LA should he be stripped of his titles.

Ironically the matter was brought to court by no other than LA initially who sued SCA for the money, if they can prove perjury in that case he may well find himself in a criminal proceeding - seems he didnt think that one through very well.!

US POSTAL have said initially they may also seek court action to reclaim their funds, at the time they were waiting for the report before they made a decision, but its quite possible they may also go after LA as well.

Right now the net is been pulled tighter and tighter and every stone is getting turned over twice, somehow I dont think LA is sleeping well.

AICAR is used in combo with GW501516. It is old news and basically only shows increase in endurence with rats

Works for me!

you guys think its about the money! [sic]

$10 Mil will not even be noticed by LIVESTRONG...

and just for the fans......

!!!GO LANCE GO!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

AICAR is used in combo with GW501516. It is old news and basically only shows increase in endurence with rats

Because there are no human trials. Its also currently impossible to detect in blood

Because there are no human trials. Its also currently impossible to detect in blood

Yes, that's why riders use it, and why it's banned by WADA and the UCI, because it has no benefit to them. Usually I like Jaco's comments, but this is just plain drivel.

Edit: And to be certain, by "riders" I mean TDF/protour guys, not the local Vets circuit.

Edited by TNT1