Lance Armstrong Banned and Stripped of TDF Titles

101SCC

People should stop looking at the Livestrong campaign as something good that this man did. Hitler also gave a lot to his fellow germans, but that was his way to convince them that he was a good person.

Look at the scenario. He got cancer while starting a doping scheme, Ferrari, Bruneyl and LA saw the oppertunity. They dope just enough not to test positive, Remember in his own word, I never tested positive, not I never doped. That is a huge deal. They Use the Livestrong camaign to put a halo above his head, he does not have to make a cent from that, because with his doping, he gets bonus's and sponsers. It was all about the money. Full stop! not about cycling, not about cancer!

He used Livestrong to get effection from everyone, so that his "good" could overshadow all his bad.

People that think that he has done good through Livestrong should open their eyes, because you are the fools.

good post

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

People should stop looking at the Livestrong campaign as something good that this man did. Hitler also gave a lot to his fellow germans, but that was his way to convince them that he was a good person.

Look at the scenario. He got cancer while starting a doping scheme, Ferrari, Bruneyl and LA saw the oppertunity. They dope just enough not to test positive, Remember in his own word, I never tested positive, not I never doped. That is a huge deal. They Use the Livestrong camaign to put a halo above his head, he does not have to make a cent from that, because with his doping, he gets bonus's and sponsers. It was all about the money. Full stop! not about cycling, not about cancer!

He used Livestrong to get effection from everyone, so that his "good" could overshadow all his bad.

People that think that he has done good through Livestrong should open their eyes, because you are the fools.

wow, only 3 pages and it's Godwin's Law.

I'm waiting for "Dubya" Bush to disown him, 2 seemed pretty close at one time.

There was also mention at one time of LA entering politics, mmm whistling.gif

Wouldn't all this actually make LA a better candidate for politics whistling.gif

Awesome Post and to the point. I recently read a Journalists report on Livestrong and what it does and where all the money it makes goes. You will be really surprised at what they actually do and where money actually goes. They do not give people with cancer any financial assistance, nor do they pay or do cancer research. Its all about awareness, which to me is a waste of time. Everybody knows Cancer is bad. I will try find that particular report and post it. Livestrong is basically in my eyes an organisation that covers a bad boys @ss and hides the dark side of LA.

I have read and researched extensively on LA, since 2002, and I truly believe he is one of the biggest Fraud's the world has ever seen. I truly hope he gets what he deserves and has to pay back every cent he ever made out of cycling using dope. He has defrauded and deceived the World for years. For that he should be held accountable as would anybody else who commited a crime and Fraud.

disappointing. He trained hard but doped harder it seems. Best athlete of our time - with dope, I don't think so.

good that its come out, now we need better role models for youngsters getting into the sport

NO dont blame road racing, I just had this discussion in my office. I asked them, if their kid cycled or played rugby, which one of the sport would more likely get your kid to use some sort of stimulants. My point being that in cycling its mostly at the top and being worked out of the sport, in rugby, if you don't pick up 20 to 30kg before grade 10 in school, no more future, so how do they pick up muscle weight?

I'm waiting for "Dubya" Bush to disown him, 2 seemed pretty close at one time.

There was also mention at one time of LA entering politics, mmm whistling.gif

Was pretty matey with Clinton too. Was said to have a Democrat leaning.

Wouldn't all this actually make LA a better candidate for politics whistling.gif

Would be a shoo-in…

NO dont blame road racing, I just had this discussion in my office. I asked them, if their kid cycled or played rugby, which one of the sport would more likely get your kid to use some sort of stimulants. My point being that in cycling its mostly at the top and being worked out of the sport, in rugby, if you don't pick up 20 to 30kg before grade 10 in school, no more future, so how do they pick up muscle weight?

They start at 5 years of age on the USN Kiddies productswhistling.gif See the future of sport looks great

Goodness, thats a bit over the top. Next your going to say he never had cancer and faked the whole thing.

LA chose Livestrong line of business not to hide his bad side [insert cuckoo clock image] but because he had experience in that field and saw an oppurtunity to turn it into a successfull business and help people with cancer.

Comparing LA / Livestrong to Hitler is quite frankly absurdly ridiculous bordering on lunatic

Edited by SwissVan

Comparing LA / Livestrong to Hitler is quite frankly absurdly ridiculous bordering on lunatic

Because it's unfair to Hitler…?

Edited by Tumbleweed

LA's twitter profile

http://www.panarmenian.net/eng/news/128862/

PanARMENIAN.Net - Having won seven Tour de France titles is no longer part of Lance Armstrong's Twitter profile, The Associated Press reports.

As late as Monday, Oct 22 night, Armstrong's bio on the social media site included a mention of his seven Tour wins from 1999-2005, but reference to the race was removed hours after he was stripped of the titles by the International Cycling Union and banned from the sport for life for his involvement in what the U.S. Anti-Doping Agency described as a massive doping program.

Early Tuesday, Armstrong's profile said: "Raising my five kids. Fighting Cancer. Swim, bike, run and golf whenever I can." Previously, the profile said: "Father of 5 amazing kids, 7-time Tour de France winner, full time cancer fighter, part time triathlete."

Now if only Dopodor Contador accept's his dope verdict and stops waving his seven fingers around

http://www.uci.ch/Mo...DE5MjI&LangId=1

My reading of this "Decision of the UCI", is that they do not agree completely with USADA, but only that they have decided not to appeal against the latter's sanction of LA. They seem to hope and even suggest that WADA and/or LA should appeal to CAS.

I agree, but rather seems Pat wants the death penalty.