Lance Armstrong Banned and Stripped of TDF Titles

101SCC

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think he will come clean. She gets exclusive rights to interview. When Oprah is involved its gonna be big. Just hope CNN or Espn will cover so we can see it.

I think he will come clean. She gets exclusive rights to interview. When Oprah is involved its gonna be big. Just hope CNN or Espn will cover so we can see it.

like marion jones did in her oprah interview?

like marion jones did in her oprah interview?

It's not like people actually tell the truth on Oprah…remember James Frey?

My gut feel based on everything mentioned about lance over the last few weeks, is that this will be a complete stage production rivaling only a Michael Jackson show. He will cry, she will cry, she will ask all the "right" questions, he will have all the right answers. Complete farce if you ask me. Put him in front of a band of journalists who all want the truth, not some fame game being played between friends to get more browny points with the TV networks. I mean really Oprah ? She is not the type to smell blood and go after it.

If lance wanted any credibilty from this, he should have asked the Colonel (ok he is an ex (hubber) colonel now) to interview him !

did marion jones come clean in her oprah interview ?

Check the vid I posted in the other Lance thread…

Mods, merge maybe?

Oprah. pfffft...

Armstrong certaingly goes about things the wrong way doesnt he. jerk.

For a man who is such a control freak, he has really bad taste in legal and PR people.

Also, what happened to his comment some months back about putting this whole issue behind him and never talking about it? And he calls Tyler and Floyd liars? Mmmmmmmm…

I thought Oprah was done with talk shows...

I thought Lance was done talking about it…

Edited by Tumbleweed

I thought Lance was done talking about it…

Well he hasn't really said much of anything about it. Couldn't say I'd be interested to watch...