Lance Armstrong Banned and Stripped of TDF Titles

101SCC

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wonder what his next move is going to be? He doesn't really have many options. Can't talk this away.

Wonder what his next move is going to be? He doesn't really have many options. Can't talk this away.

He'll wait to see what the UCI - they have 21 days to appeal it - says.

Edited by Tumbleweed

I still want to know how the heck they're going to sort out the titles! I mean, who are they going to award it to? Another doper? There's entire top 10's that's all been involved in doping - and that was even before yesterday's light reading material.

Make another donation to the UCI perhaps?

and Christophe Bassons was right after all.

Looks like he is grabbing at straws. He sees his credibility tumbling every day this carries on and its the only thing he can do, - try and discredit the report.

Somehow I think these kinds of official reports which need to be verified and checked hold a lot more weight though.

The Fake ESPN@TheFakeESPN

Lance Armstrong says the lies in USADA's report are so big, they must have been using steroids.

Another interesting topic would be....

"Government Officials set to face corruption charges !"

post-38378-0-86942800-1349933844_thumb.png

So pondering on the consequences of this for me as a 'normal' bike rider and the analogy of 'OK so we now know Santa isn't real but lets get on with the business of enjoying Christmas comes to mind' - I'll just carry on riding a bike, any bike .....

Unfortunately, it is becoming increasingly about just him.

Dangle asked earlier on this thread why people hate Lance the way they do.

There's the answer. Other riders take their punishment. Even if they don't confess their crime, taking the punishment is pretty much an admission of guilt. In the face of every single one of his team mates admissions, Lance still denies, still professes loudly his cancer crusade sainthood. That's why we can't stomach him anymore.

I assume the the same applies to Dopodor Contador, he still denies he doped and continues to claim his TDF wins.

Lance has accepted his life time ban which pretty much means he has taken his punishment. I also have not read any reports of him waving 7 fingers around either.

I assume the the same applies to Dopodor Contador, he still denies he doped and continues to claim his TDF wins.

Lance has accepted his life time ban which pretty much means he has taken his punishment. I also have not read any reports of him waving 7 fingers around either.

I know, right. Go Lance!!

Dude - you're wasting your time. The only human with stronger conviction than a Lancey fanboy is a Lancey h8r.

The part I love most is that Barry, Landis, Hincapie, Vaughter etc all took the money, glory, fame, results etc and thing BAZINGA! had a change of heart....AFTER they annoucned their retirements.

At least Lance has stood by his lies. The rest happily grabbed their ill gotton gains with both hands then popped a 180 and dissolved their guilty consciences when there was no more money or fame to be had. Equally if not MORE douchebaggery than el Lanceo.

Edit: Does anyone think Vaughters would be where he is now if he had never taken drugs? So he got to be a DS through fame brought on by taking drugs and is now a die hard drug crusader. That is the very essence of irony in my book.

Edited by Eldron

I still want to know how the heck they're going to sort out the titles! I mean, who are they going to award it to? Another doper? There's entire top 10's that's all been involved in doping - and that was even before yesterday's light reading material.

Seperate issue entirely. Or using that logic should everyone just be let off altogether? Fantastic.

The real issue at play is the investigation into US Postal and associated persons, just reading the title of the report will tell you that. In fact even before the report was issued, that was clear in USADA's letter of intent.