Bwahahahaha - Comrades Winner Tests Positive

TNT1

FFS....must everything be about race!!!

If he cheated and got caught then he must take his punishment.

Who is his coach and sponsors?

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

@EWNsport

BREAKING NEWS: Comrades winner Ludwick Mamabolo has tested positive for a banned stimulant. Confirmed by the Institute for Drug-Free Sport.

Make him run back to ghe start, that will teach him

Wait untill he plays the race card and blame appetheid...............

Seems that they have played the card

Julius says there is no such word as methyleanamine in Pedi, and that this is a racist attemp bybthe DA to undermine black athletes

Seems that they have played the card

This morning's Sowetan is reporting that his father has said that.

FFS....must everything be about race!!! If he cheated and got caught then he must take his punishment. Who is his coach and sponsors?

precedent set by the rugby team w.r.t. the substance in supplements etc... if he plays this right and can proof the source, he can get away with a slap on the wrists

This morning's Sowetan is reporting that his father has said that.

Yeah that has to be noted. Probably as uneducated as can be and some idiot journalist parasite cashing in on the story but even that's no excuse for stupidity. I'm tempted to haul Mamabolo over the coals but from what I've read about the concerned substance in links posted earlier I'd reserve the outburst.

It's easy to say he should've known better but you wonder what resource someone working at Absa has to have his supplements independently analysed and cleared. What is this guy semi-pro at best? The winnings gives him 300 grand. Does he actually live off his running? Why is he working at Absa then?

Still the old man is a choice "box" for raising the "R" flag.

Edited by Androni Giocattoli

precedent set by the rugby team w.r.t. the substance in supplements etc... if he plays this right and can proof the source, he can get away with a slap on the wrists

Different "councils" all together surely, so not sure there is any precedent set by that.

Yeah that has to be noted. Probably as uneducated as can be and someone idiot journalist parasite cashing in on the story but even that's no excuse for stupidity. I'm tempted to haul Mamabolo over the coals but from what I've read about the concerned substance in links posted earlier I'd reserve the outburst.

It's easy to say he should've known better but you wonder what resource someone working at Absa has to have his supplements independently analysed and cleared. What is this guy semi-pro at best? The winnings gives him 300 grand. Does he actually live off his running? Why is he working at Absa then?

Still the old man is a choice "box" for raising the "R" flag.

Yip, that has been my exact argument. If this "stimulant" can slip through the net in the Bok training camp then it is clear that this chap would have had little chance.

As always - it would be interesting to know what the truth is...

MEA has a well documented history of appearing in supplements (remember the rugby lads?) and it's conceivable that he injested it accidently.

Thats said - his performance was boosted illegally (whether accidental or not) and he needs to bear the consequences of that "illegal boost".

As for the race card thing - how long is the "wit gevaar" going to be used by black people to defend dimwit actions? The government is black, most sporting officials are black, if No 1 is banned No 2 is black and we end up with a black winner anyway - if predominantly black people are banning a black athlete how is exactly is it racist? The race card is the world's dumbest get out of jail free card...

Yip, that has been my exact argument. If this "stimulant" can slip through the net in the Bok training camp then it is clear that this chap would have had little chance.

Slipped through or pushed through......