Dropper Posts: Things are hotting up

Iwan Kemp

• Replies 702
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Return of the.... Once again, Return of the...

Jedi?

King?

Magnificent Seven?

Ancient Ones?

Thing?

Dark Knight?

Zombies?

Come on give us a clue :thumbup:

Edited by marko35s

• 4 weeks later...

I see the new Spez XC dropper post will be available at retailers next month. 27.2 to fit the 2014/2015 Epic's but is standard on the 2015 S-Works. Has a 35mm drop with a retail price of R5600. That's a lot of Ronders per mm drop....

I see the new Spez XC dropper post will be available at retailers next month. 27.2 to fit the 2014/2015 Epic's but is standard on the 2015 S-Works. Has a 35mm drop with a retail price of R5600. That's a lot of Ronders per mm drop....

Can and will fit my car with new shocks for that price rather. Call me cheap but this is purely taking us for a ride. Just think in line of car parts, consumer electronics, home improvements and even a small holiday you can buy with that amount of moola. Bike manufacturers and the supply chain thereafter are greedy... full stop. The alternative is that they are insignificant, stupid and can't work with money.

Whoever will pay that for little more than an inch drop?

Can and will fit my car with new shocks for that price rather. Call me cheap but this is purely taking us for a ride. Just think in line of car parts, consumer electronics, home improvements and even a small holiday you can buy with that amount of moola. Bike manufacturers and the supply chain thereafter are greedy... full stop. The alternative is that they are insignificant, stupid and can't work with money.

AGREEEEED - I can get all kinds of FAAKTAP on that moola - leaves a bit for a few extras too

5k for a Spez dropper with 35mm drop!what are they smoking for 1k les you an get a KS dropper with 150mm drop.Spez taking the piss again.

AGREEEEED - I can get all kinds of FAAKTAP on that moola - leaves a bit for a few extras too

Save some money for a psychiatrist...

5k for a Spez dropper with 35mm drop!what are they smoking for 1k les you an get a KS dropper with 150mm drop.Spez taking the piss again.

the funny thing is the spaz groupies will be throwing their panties at this new 'rock star' while lining up to get rogered.